8. Just a normal Friday (part 1)

A/N: This story contains 3746 words. Also, I changed the cover of this book. Pretty proud because I drew it myself :)

Let me know what y'all think about it xoxo

Previously, on The Queen:

"All in."

"Sayaka~, your beloved President... lost..."

"I know you want more,"

"All or nothing..."

"Oh, dear... I lost..."

"Paying is no problem at all."

"You may attack someone for the person you love, but I will literally fight for mine,"

"Before the last round, she said she wanted to say something, but didn't know how. She wants us to find out something."

"Sayaka, can you look up all the rich families with the surname Cullen in the UK for me?"

She took a look at her mobile phone and immediately smiled when she saw someone's nickname on it; Ririka's.

This was the first time Lily dared to kiss (Y/N).

"I just want to fill the void you feel because of Iris..."

(Y/N) folded her arms and just stared out the window until she suddenly heard her ringtone.

It was her father.

"How's the gambling going? You didn't do it, just like we agreed, did you? You know what happens when you break our agreement..."

"Of course I didn't. Why would I?"

**********

It is Friday morning, 3 days after the gambling game between the President and (Y/N). Not much has happened since that day and certainly not after the embarrassing situation that took place in (Y/N)'s room. Lily didn't speak often anymore and only did what was asked of her. (Y/N) tried to start some conversations, but the tension she felt between them held her back.

It's a beautiful day. Sunlight shone through the halls of the Hyakkaou Private Academy, which were filled with the noise of students talking to each other. Lily and (Y/N) walked silently through the crowd, without saying a word to each other. (Y/N) looked out of the corner of her eye at Lily walking next to her and saw her expression. She seemed sad, but probably still didn't dare to show it. (Y/N) felt a helpless feeling all over her body. She didn't like it when Lily was sad. It hurt her.

The two girls turned the corner and walked among all the students. Lily was still silent and just followed. At that point, (Y/N) stopped in the middle of the hallway, scaring Lily a little. The girl looked at her master in amazement. "Lily... I-I'm sorry!" (Y/N) said. Her hair covered her green eyes. "Huh?" Lily asked, surprised. (Y/N) took her maid's hand and looked her in the eye. "I'm sorry, Lily. I... I should've never let myself go crazy that night. I knew it was bad and yet I did it..."

Lily looked down at the floor below. Her cheeks turned red and her hands warmed. "I'm sorry too," she replied, "As your maid, I should've never kissed you. It was my mistake to think that we could one day become something... more..." "Lily..." (Y/N) said in a sad voice. She was sorry for Lily, although what she said was most likely true. She put her hand on Lily's cheek and wiped a tear that slid from her cheek at the same time.