17. Feels good to be Me again

A/N: This chapter contains 2213 words.

Previously, on The Queen:

"Remember when I said I'd break you like a twig?"

"I went to England... to look up all the Cullen families there so I could find (Y/N)'s."

"You're..."

"The Crown Princess,"

"(Y/N), Iris died of an overdose a few months ago..."

"I'm sorry, but I think it's time for us to go."

"I've been gambling since the first day I was here in Japan."

"I want to go home."

"Keep the bracelet. A keepsake so you know that you are not alone,

"Tell Ririka I love her."

"She just wants to let you know that she loves you."

Welcome back.

**********

It was quiet in Daisy's house. She was sitting at the kitchen table, a cup of tea in front of her and a cell phone in her hand. She was scrolling through Facebook and was about to take a sip of her cup when she suddenly heard the bell. "Who could that be?" she whispered to herself. She sauntered to the front door, the sound of her slippers echoing through the empty house. How empty it was without Iris. When she opened the front door, her mouth dropped open and all her thoughts vanished. "(Y/N)?" (Y/N) stood at the door, a numb look on her face. She had a black, long coat on, just like any other piece of clothing she wore. It looked like she was going to a funeral. She had purple flowers in her hand, irises to be exact. "I am so, so sorry..." she said. Her cheeks turned red and tears formed in her eyes. Daisy put her hand over her mouth before taking (Y/N) in her arms.

"My child..."

...

Empty. An empty feeling is the only thing left in (Y/N) since she heard about the loss of Iris. She doesn't know how long she's been in England, how long she hasn't talked to all her friends in Japan. She couldn't eat, she couldn't sleep, but she wrote. She wrote letters about everything she felt, everything she did, everything she regretted, and then she burned those letters. Becauseit didn't matter anyways. It didn't help. She was in her room, which was twice the size of her room in her house in Japan. She was writing another one of her letters when there was a knock on her door. It was Lily. 

She entered the room and closed the door behind her. She was wearing that typical maid outfit, a long black and white dress up to the heels, black heels and white gloves. A white headband completed the outfit. "Lady (Y/N), the food will be served in 5 minutes," Lily said with her hands behind her back. (Y/N) folded the letter and walked to the fireplace, then tossed her letter into the fire. "Thanks, Lily." She folded her arms and kept looking at the fire. (Y/N) looked pale, sick, tired. Lily looked at the floor. "Lady (Y/N), is there anything I can do for you?" (Y/N) shook her head. She didn't even look at her maid. 

It was quiet, very quiet. The cracking sound of the fire was all Lily could hear. She sighed and walked to (Y/N)'s bed. "(Y/N)," she said as she lay on the bed on her back. She raised one arm in the air. (Y/N) saw Lily on her bed. She stared for a moment, then made her way to it. She rested her head on Lily's chest and Lily put her arms around her. There they were, on that big bed in each other's arms. It wasn't long before Lily felt tears run down her blouse and heard a soft sob. "You know you're my best friend, right?" (Y/N) said softly. "Of course I am. I'm awesome," Lily replied with a laugh. (Y/N) also laughed softly. Then, silence again. "What the hell am I supposed to do now? I don't want to feel this miserable anymore."