Gambling Holidays: the Q&A!!!

A/N: This chapter contains 6885 words.

"Camera, light... and action!"

"Welcome everyone to this Christmas Q&A!" Cassey says, looking at nothing in particular. The girl is in a place of nothingness, filled with a white light. There are no walls or a ceiling anywhere. Everything is just white. She sits on a black seat and has 1 seat next to her. A single camera is located in front of the seats. The camera doesn't even work, so nobody knows why it is there. "My name is Cassey, but you might know me as the author of this book! It's an honor to speak to you all," she says, again to no one specifically. She must be crazy. 

"My name is Cassey and I am the Author. I'm here in my OC form and as you can see, I'm wearing a white suit because I think that's hot..." The girl with brown curls below her shoulders and dark eyes winks, "Trynna get the girls... you know..." she whispers. "Anyways, I'm here today because I promised something, namely an interview with your favorite characters and I will give you that!" Cassey claps in her hands once and suddenly a small table with envelopes appears. She takes the first one that has her name on it, saying, "You had the opportunity to ask many people questions, including me, so..." She pulls a paper out of the envelope, 

"...let's get started."

"Let's start with the questions I was asked, such as ..."

Who is your waifu?

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'd fight (Y/N) every day to steal Ririka's heart. Like, have you seen her? She is an angel disguised as a devil, and I certainly don't mean the fact that she looks exactly like Kirari..."

Who is your favorite character from Kakegurui?

"As much as I love Ririka, my favorite character is Yumeko, I guess? I just love when she goes crazy and all those plans she makes without anyone noticing are great. She's a mastermind and that's what I wanted to make (Y/N) too. You have probably noticed that (Y/N) is a lot like Yumeko in that aspect, but do not jump to conclusions ! They are not quite the same..."

*laughs in plot twist*

What's your favorite anime, and why?

"Most likely Haikyuu!! I love Hinata's determination and am an absolute simp for Akaashi... Also, have you seen Bokuto's juicy cake?!"

What's your favorite music genre?

"I don't really have a genre, but I love songs like 'This Side of Paradise' by Coyote Theory. I also like songs like Mindless Self Indulgence's 'Bitches'. And let's not forget songs from Arctic Monkeys!"

*smiles shyly because no one really likes what she likes*

What was your reaction when Midari was doing some random thing(s) in the bathroom? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Bruh, I don't even remember anymore. Over time I got used to Midari being a horny bitch. Maybe I can do something with that information for this book though... if you know what I mean..."

*raises eyebrows and gives that look*

I kinda wish this too... Have you ever wished that if you died or when you sleep, you go to an anime world?

"About that dying thing... Bro... you good?"

Cassey puts down the envelope with the questions and takes the next one. "These were the questions for me, let's bring in our first guest." She clears her throat, "Uhum... (Y/N) Cullen, I call upon you!" Suddenly, out of nowhere, (Y/N) appears in the empty chair next to Cassey. (Y/N) is apparently very surprised, because her face showed that she had no idea where she was. "W-Where am I? And who the fuck are you?" she asks, looking at Cassey strangely. "I'm Cassey, your maker... Well... not like that, but you know what I mean..." (Y/N) shakes her head softly, "No, I don't know..." "Doesn't matter. I brought you here because your fans have questions for you." (Y/N) strokes the back of her neck and her cheeks turn red. "Fans... of mine?" "Yup," Cassey says happily, crossing her legs, "Would you like to answer those questions?" "Uhm, if it's for my fans, yeah, I guess so?" "Alrighty then..."