3

Emma fluttered her eyes open to be greeted by a pounding headache and dry mouth. Most of her night was fussy and still trying to come back to her; all she remembered was being too drunk. The feeling of someone moving a little was felt on her bed, causing her head to snap round. There lied a naked Regina, sleeping soundly beside her. Emma sighed at the memory of dragging Regina into her room and being pinned to the wall by her.

"Fuck" Emma sighed, rubbing her eyes in shock at her own actions.

She then had a idea she knew would work. She stretched her leg out and kicked the brunettes lightly, quickly closing her eyes as if she was asleep. Regina woke up at the feeling, startled by being touched. She looked beside her to see Emma, causing a sigh from her.

"Ugh, fuck" Regina said with a quiet huff, not wanting to wake the woman and deal with her.

She quietly but quickly got out of bed and scrambled for her clothes, slipping into them as fast as she could. Once dressed, she slipped out the door and closed it silently. She turned and noticed Margot walking towards her, both locking eyes in shock.

"Umm... Hi" Margot said with a surprised tone, not expecting that when she went to greet her mother.

"Hi. Margot, right" Regina questioned, hoping she didn't get it wrong. Margot just nodded, not sure what to say. They both stood in an awkward silence, not expecting this. "I'm gonna go"

"Yeah"

With that said, Regina slipped out the front door as fast as she could. Margot sighed as the awkward tension followed her out. She was stood with a coffee for her mother but wasn't a hundred percent sure she's dressed. She knocked on the bedroom door and waited, seeing if she can hear the woman awake.

"You can come in, I'm not naked" Emma sighed, dreading the awkward look to come from her daughter. Margot stepped in to see Emma stood in a robe, stripping down her bed to wash it. As the blonde looked up, her daughter simply raised an eyebrow to show she was confused and shocked. "I was very drunk"

"I gathered that part" Margot laughed, shaking her head at her mother's response.

"I can't believe I done that, oh my god" Emma sighed as she slapped her own head, regretting the action as it hurt her more.

"All I can say is I told you so" Margot said with a laugh, placing a cup of coffee on the night stand.

"No, no, you didn't. I was drunk, it doesn't count" Emma replied with a glare, tossing all the sheets in the wash basket. "I'm going to shower and then put these in the wash"

Margot laughed as she lifted the wash basket, deciding to help her mother with it. Emma smiled and hopped into the shower, using it to wake her up and wash last night's filth away. Meanwhile, Regina was walking down the stairs that led to the bar. Reina was stood there, cleaning down the side.

"Morning, slut" Reina said with a smirk, glancing across to see the mess of her sister.

"That was rude... No matter how true it is" Regina sighed, dragging her body over to the bar to lean on.

"Oi, off the counter! I just cleaned that and I know you haven't showered yet" Reina said with a turned up nose, waving her hand to move her away.

"I do need one. I also need your hangover cure, I'm dying" Regina said with a huff, pushing her body off the counter.

"Go shower, I'll make it" Reina said with a laugh, rolling her eyes at the other brunette.

"Thank you!" Regina said with a relieved sigh, dragging her body out the back.

Reina laughed as she began grabbing her ingredients and weighting out the perfect amount. Once done, she put them in the blender before getting half a pint of water. She then blended it all up, creating a dark green, thick, liquid. As she began pouring it into a glass, Emma and Margot came down the stairs.

"Morning, you two" Reina said with a welcoming smile, waving at the pair.

"Morning" Emma replied, echoed by her daughter as they smiled at the woman. "Don't get lost, Margot"

"I won't, good luck today" Margot replied with a chuckle, walking out the main doors of the bar.

"Bye" Emma called out, too tired to wave her goodbye.

"Hangover?" Reina questioned with a chuckle, pouring some of her cure into another glass.

"Really bad" Emma replied, dropping down on one of the stools.

"Here, drink this. It tastes tar and shit but will get rid of your hangover in minutes" Reina said, pushing the glass towards the blonde.

"Thank you" Emma said with a sigh of relief, quickly lifting the glass to her lips. She tasted it and almost puked, still feeling the tar like taste in her mouth. "Oh my god, that's disgusting"

"I know but it works, drink up" Reina encouraged, getting back to cleaning down the bar.

"I don't suppose you're hiring, I really need a job" Emma questioned with an almost begging smile to show she's desperate.

"I'm afraid not, I'm sorry. Plus, Regina would kill me if I hired someone she didn't like. Then again, she hates anyone" Reina replied with a chuckle, knowing what her sister is like.

"It's ok, thanks. Do you know where any places is hiring" Emma asked, bracing herself to drink the last of the hangover cure.

"I don't know actually, not many places are at the moment" Reina replied, trying to think if she had heard anything.

"Sheriff station is" Regina said, coming out from the back room while drying her hair.

"Umm... That's not... Being sheriff wouldn't be the best for me" Emma awkwardly replied, panicking internally at the thought of this.

"If you're on the run, the FBI barely know we exist. We had a huge murder case here and our sheriff handled it, no FBI" Regina said with a chuckle, tossing the towel over her shoulder.

"I don't think I've ever seen an FBI agent here" Reina added as she laughed, leaning against the counter.

"I'm not on the run, I just don't want someone in the FBI finding me" Emma quickly said, knowing her secrets must stay just that.

"That's called on the run. Don't worry, no one in this town cares and no one outside this town cares about us" Regina simply said, walking to get her hangover cure.

"Tell them the Mills sisters sent you, it will help a lot" Reina said with a smirk, looking at her now annoyed sister.

"Fuck you" Regina huffed, walking out back as she started downing the drink.

"I use to be best friends with the deputy sheriff in school and Regina slept with his wife" Reina informed, seeing the confusion on the blonde.

"Not going to lie, I'm not surprised" Emma chuckled, rolling her eyes at the previous statement. "Well thank you for the hangover cure, I actually feel great. I'm going to see if I can get a job"

"Good luck" Reina called out, waving the blonde goodbye. Once Emma was gone, Reina walked out back to see her sister doing her hair in the bathroom mirror. "So, I thought you didn't like Emma"

"I don't! I was just drunk and she was a really good kisser" Regina quickly said, knowing she usually does stupid stuff like that.

"What actually happened? All I remember was locking up and leaving you two down here, drunk as skunks" Reina questioned, leaning against the door to listen.

"We drank for another hour and started making out. Next thing I know, I'm dragging her up the stairs to her place" Regina replied, trying to remember her long night she had.

"I'll never understand you" Reina laughed, rolling her eyes at her sister. "Don't forget, it's just you and Keke tonight, I'm going out with Steph"

"Ugh I hate Keke, can't we just fire her" Regina sighed, knowing how chatty the woman is.

"You can't fire a good employee for being too chatty" Reina laughed, shaking her head as she headed to the door.

"Watch me"