25

Regina and Emma had been sat in the room for an hour now, both feeling weak but less so than earlier. The door opened to reveal Ryder, standing awkwardly with a tray of food. Regina looked up at him, locking eyes with the man.

"Here, you two need to eat or you'll die" Ryder informed quietly, placing the tray in the middle of the floor.

"What happened to you" Regina  asked in a quiet voice, her sad face just looking at him.

"What" Ryder awkwardly asked, trying to avoid looking at his younger sister.

"You were always the sweet one, how could you let this happen" Regina simply replied, trying to pull her weak body off the wall.

Ryder didn't know what to say, he'd always been scared of his brothers. He just crouched down more and pushed the tray closer to them. He then turned to the door, heading out quickly. The brunette man then stopped in his tracks, turning to see them once again.

"I'm sorry, Gina, I tried to tell him not to" Ryder nervously said, trying to avoid eye contact with his younger sister.

He left before Regina could speak, knowing she's disappointed in him. Ryder headed towards the main room, finding his younger brother eating a sandwich. He just went to the chair in the corner, taking his lunch from his bag.

"What's up with you, dickless" Riley asked with a chuckle, tossing a piece of crust at his brother.

"Fuck off, Ri" Ryder sighed in annoyance, brushing it off his lap.

"Someone's moody" Riley laughed, a lack of effort in his voice.

"I'd say you're the moody one" Ryan interrupted, entering the room with a smirk.

"Coming from your short tempered ass" Riley replied with a frown, rolling his eyes at his eldest son. Ryan laughed and put his middle finger up, grabbing some food from the mini fridge. "Anyway, Ry, you didn't answer my question"

"I'm fine, nothings wrong" Ryder sighed, keeping his nervous head down.

"Well obviously you're not, spit it out" Riley questioned, seeing the uncomfortable look on the mans face.

"Why are we doing this? I mean, Regina's our sister after all and Emma hasn't actually done anything wrong" Ryder finally asked, still scared of what they're reaction will be.

"Enough with that, Regina isn't our sister" Ryan snapped, spinning round to see the man.

"That doesn't mean she deserves this" Ryder said with a slight huff, a little louder than planned.

"You better watch your tongue, she's getting what she's deserves. As for Emma... well she's just the same" Ryan sternly replied, walking towards the middle brother in annoyance. Ryder just looked down nervously, not wanting to start him off again. Ryan snatched the radio off the table and pushed it forcefully down. "Chris, bring both of them here now!"

Ryder just looked down at his sandwich, knowing he isn't hungry anymore. He lifted it up and took a bite, needing to eat something today. As he tasted it, he spat it back out in disgust at the taste.

"Oh my god, did you put toothpaste in my sandwich" Ryder asked in annoyance, looking up at the two brothers. They both began laughing, seeing the look on the man's face. Ryder threw the sandwich at them in anger, storming out of the room. "You're both assholes"

"Oh look at his face, dont be mad  nerd" Ryan laughed, nudging Riley's shoulder as he joined in. When he turned around, he saw Regina and Emma being dragged into the torture room. "Here we go again, let's get this started"

Ryan smirked as he walked into the room, soon followed by Riley. They were both strapped into seats, each holding an angry face to mask their fear. Before Ryan could speak, the door opened again.

"I found this one breaking Margot out, the kid got away but not her" Chris informed, tossing the woman in his grip further into the room.

As Ryan and Riley looked around, they saw Reina stumbling in. Both their faces dropped at the sight of her, neither expecting to see her. Reina looked up in shock, her breathing catching in her throat. Tears instantly came to her eyes, looking at Riley in disbelief that he'd grown up so much. She hadn't seen him since he was 15 years old, he'd changed so much.

"Oh my god, look at you... you're so much taller and grown up" Reina commented in shock, walking a little closer to him. Riley was at a loss of words, trying not to let himself tear up at the sight of her. Reina placed her hands on his face, letting her glasses eyes examine him. She then placed the other hand on Ryan's face, turning to look at him. "And you, you look the same as you did all those years ago"

"Wh-What are you doing here" Riley asked, still not believing that he's seeing her.

"I came to for Emma and..." Reina replied, pausing as she finally saw her sister strapped up. "Regina? What the fuck are you boys doing"

"Umm..." Ryan stumbled, in to much shock to even speak to his twin.

"I thought it was just a crazy coincidence, I didn't think you were actually behind all this. You gotta be taking the piss, you've been torturing them and kidnapped them for what" Reina asked in anger, stepping away from her two brothers.

Ryan just looked at her, his mind trying to come to terms with seeing his twin after all this time. Reina raised her hand and slapped the eldest of the boys. She shook her head in disappointment, never expecting any of this. He stood up straight as he held his cheek, hating that she was disappointed in him.

"Chris, tie her up" Ryan simply said, turning away from his twin sister in shame.

"What" Riley quickly asked, looking in shock at his brother.

"Reina" Ryder questioned, walking into the room in pure shock at this. As she turned around, she was hugged by her younger brother. Ryder couldn't help it, he'd missed his older sister more than anything. Reina instantly knew he wasn't truly part of this, hugging the young boy back. "I've missed you so much"

"RYDER! ENOUGH" Ryan snapped in anger, rushing over to split them up. "Chris, tie her up"

"No, Ryan, what are you doing? Reina is our sister, you can't do this" Ryder quickly said, stepping closer in shock at his words.

Ryan just ignored him, walking over to the electronics box. Riley and Ryder looked in horror at their eldest sister, knowing they cant let her get hurt; they knew Ryan wouldn't actually hurt her but Regina was a hole other story.