23

Emma had been sat in the room alone, anxiously waiting for them to bring Regina back; She had no idea if they'd even bring her back to this room. She was scared for what they'd do to her, she knew they were furious at her. Her walk body was able to pace across the room, each move causing pain but needing to be done. The door then opened and allowed Carl to walk in, a rope in his hand.

"I take it that's for me" Emma questioned,  pausing her walk to see the man.

"I'm not in the mood for this, let's just go" Carl tiredly replied, walking over to is her hands.

"You look exhaustion" Emma said, holding her arms out to let him tie her.

"So do you" Carl added, letting both chuckle for a brief second.

He tied her hands together with one end of the long rope, holding the other end to drag her along. It was so long that it draped behind as they walked. Emma knew there was no point resisting, not while they had her daughter in the other room. They went into a room where they saw Regina tied to a chair with her body fallen forward, clearly exhausted from what they'd done to her. Her nose and mouth were covered in blood, her clothes were ripped and torn, her breaths were long and had to produce. Emma couldn't believe the sight of her, wanting to run over and help but knowing that would be worse.

"Emma, nice of you to join us for our little game" Ryan said with a smirk, stabbing his knife onto the wood of the chair. She just looked down, unable to see the brunette in that state. Carl took her to the middle of the room and tied the rope to the ceiling, rising it up enough so Emma's arms were stretched up. "Perfect, now let's begin"

"With what" Emma asked in annoyance, already expecting this would be a game.

"We are playing would you rather between you and Regina. It's simple, we give you a choice and you decide which of you get it" Riley effortlessly explained, walking into the room with his other brother.

"Ryder, what's the first one" Ryan asked, knowing he's excited about all of this.

"It's umm" Ryder started, not wanting to say such horrid acts. Ryan soon glared at him, burning holes into his eyes. Ryder shivered away in fear, scared of his cruel brother. "Whip"

"Shit" Emma whispered, her body still scared from the many times she'd felt the whip.

"My favourite. Now, Em-ma, would you rather me give Regina one whip on the back or three to yours" Ryan asked, slowly pulling the whip out the box.

"Three to me" Emma replied without thinking, knowing the brunette couldn't handle it.

Regina just about lifted her head, looking tiredly at the blonde. She frowned her eyebrows in confusion, not understanding her choice. Before she could ask, the sound of a loud whip hitting Emma's back was heard. The blonde clenched her jaw shut, allowing only a small amount of her scream to be heard; she didn't want to show pain. Regina winced away, tears coming to her eyes at the sight. The same two sound came again, both a little louder this time. Regina squeezed her eyes shut as the final pair came, this time Emma actually screamed out in pain. Ryan just laughed as he walked back to the front.

"That felt good" the tallest man said, gently tapping the whip against the palm of his other hand. Emma hung their in pain, trying desperately to catch her breath. "Now, Regina, it's your turn"

"I don't want to play your game" Regina cut in, barely able to lift her head enough to see him.

"It's ashame you don't have a choice" Ryan simply said, giving a sarcastic smirk to his sister. "Would you rather have me give Emma three more or give you twenty"

"What" both Regina and Emma asked, neither expecting such a big number.

"Time is ticking" Ryan said, smirking as he stepped a little closer to the pair.

"Gina, just give them to me, you won't survive twenty" Emma requested quickly, knowing the brunette is simply too weak.

"I'm sorry, Em... Give her... Give her three more" Regina hesitated to say, looking down as she knew she couldn't look.

"I thought so" Ryan said with a laugh, walking over to the blonde.

"Just get it over with" Emma huffed, taking a deep breath to prepare herself.

Ryan lifted the whip up and slapped it against her body, using all his strength like before. Emma tensed her whole body in order to hide the screams, feeling the pain all over. Regina let a tear fall each time she heard the whip and muffed scream, unable to hold her guilt inside. Once done, Ryan tossed the whip onto the floor. He saw the blonde on the blondes top had soaked all over, turning it from white to red. Emma was unable to stand anymore, just letting the rope hold her up.

"Well that was a great first round" Ryan said happily, walking around to be in front once again. "Ryder, what's next"

"El... Electrocution"

Both Emma and Regina looked up in shock, their eyes doubled in size at this. Emma looked across at her, knowing she can't allow any pain to that woman. She also knew that the game was rigged, made to cause her the most pain. Regina was no fool, she knew this too, she just wished she could stop it.

"Perfect. Emma, let's start with you again. Would you rather I electrocuted Regina for ten seconds on a medium voltage or you for five on full" Ryan asked, starting to turn the electric box on.

"Me, obvious" Emma huffed, knowing they all knew she'd pick herself.

"Swan, no!" Regina quickly said, finally strong enough to sit her body up. Emma just ignored her and looked at Ryan, waiting for him to start. He attacked the wires to the temple of her head. Within seconds, he pushed the button and sent waves of electric to Emma's head. The blondes whole body tensed up as she screamed out, unable to keep it in. "STOP!" Regina shouted, knowing it wouldn't help but needing to.

Once the five seconds as up, Ryan released the button. Emma's whole body dropped and hung only from her hands, feeling the rope burn her wrists. Regina just looked at her with fear, knowing she can't let that happen again. Ryan laughed at the blonde, turning his gaze to his sister.

"Your turn, same question"

"Me" Regina cut in, not even letting the man finish his sentence.

Ryan laughed as he walked to the blonde, unsticking the wires. Emma shook her head but was unable to speak or protest. Ryan stuck them to Regina's head, smirking as he done so. Regina took a deep breath, knowing this is going to hurt a lot. She closed her eyes, thought of a happy memory with Reina and waiting. Suddenly her body was consumed with pain. She screamed in pain, feeling as if the ten seconds would never end.