5

Another week had passed, each day Regina and Emma had gotten drunk and hooked up. They don't ever talk about it and just pretend as if it never happened. Today Emma was driving towards the school, singing to the music playing.

"Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me"

She danced a little as she sang her heart out, using it to distract her from her horrible day. She arrived outside Margot's school, turning the music down so she didn't embarrass her daughter. She continued singing to herself and bobbing her head, getting far to into the song. Margot quickly climbed and turned the music off, burning holes into her mother's eyes.

"Mum, what are you doing" Margot asked in annoyance, trying to hide her face from people outside the car.

"What" Emma asked in confusion, restarting the car to leave.

"Everyone can hear you singing, that's so embarrassing" Margot huffed, lowering her body to hide behind their door.

"Oh you're being dramatic" Emma laughed, starting to drive the car out the school. Margot then sat up and adjusted herself properly, not feeling embarrassed anymore. "So, how was school"

"It was alright, it's school. How was work" Margot asked, chuckling as she answered.

"Stressful as always" Emma sighed her response, hating the job and everyone there.

"I still think it's a bit risky working as sheriff when the FBI are on your case" Margot said with a slightly worried look, knowing they both think this.

"There is no other place to work in this town. It's ok though, this town is very under the radar so we are safe for now" Emma replied with a reassuring smile, not wanting her daughter to worry too much.

"Speaking of under the radar, what's going on with you and Regina" Margot asked with a smirk, looking across at her mother.

"What are you talking about" Emma asked with a confused look at the younger blondes question.

"You know I know you come in at like 5 in the morning smelling of her, right" Margot replied, chuckling as she knew it was obvious.

"Oh god, I thought I was quiet" Emma said with a mortified look upon her face at the thought. Margot laughed as she watched her mother's face fill with shock. "Fuck! Why didn't you tell me"

"I'm telling you now"

"Oh god"

"Do you like her" Margot curiously asked, knowing her mother hasn't caught feelings for someone in years.

"No, of course not, I was drunk. Besides, I don't date or catch feelings for people, there's no time" Emma sighed, still shoved that her daughter knew.

"Maybe you should try dating, you haven't dated since him" Margot said, both refusing to say the name.

"We move too much, it wouldn't be fair. Even if I did, who would I date" Emma asked with a sigh, knowing the rules she must follow. Margot just look at her and smirked, hinting to her mother. "No, not Regina"

"Why not? She's funny and very good looking" Margot questioned with a laugh,  knowing the brunette is her mother's type.

"She's a twat, not happening" Emma sternly said, trying to imagine the hell that would come from dating Regina.

"You may not be able to admit it but I know" Margot said with a smirk, looking back at the road ahead.

Emma just laughed and rolled her eyes, never imagining she'd date Regina of all people. Soon enough, they arrived at the bar. They grabbed all their stuff and headed in, seeing it wasn't busy due to the time. At the bar, Regina looked annoyed at a customer she was talking to. Emma didn't take much notice until she heard them speaking.

"I said no, go away" Regina huffed, turning to walk behind the bar.

"You already said yes" the guy snapped, catching her wrist to stop her leaving.

"I said yes once, doesn't mean I said yes forever" Regina replied with an angry look, trying to pull her arm out his grip.

"You said it, that means I can do whatever" the guy said, laughing as he pulled her body closer.

"Here, hold this" Emma said to Margot, handing her the bag in her hand.

Emma the walked over as Regina pushed the man's body off hers. She grabbed his arm, spun it behind him and slammed his body against the bar. Regina looked taken back to see the blonde that, not expecting her to help like that. Emma kept him against the counter, no matter how hard he fought.

"Get off me!" He snapped, using all his strength to get out her grip.

"If you do that again, I'll arrest you for sexual harassment" Emma warned, confident he can't get out of her hold.

"Who the fuck are you"

"Sheriff Swan"

"Sheriff? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" he quickly said, stopping himself from fighting anymore in case he got arrested.

"Now, apologize to Regina and tell her you'll never touch her again" Emma said in a stern voice, burning holes into his soul.

"I'm sorry, I won't touch you again" the guy quickly said, feeling weak for saying it.

"Good" Emma said, releasing her grip to let him go. He stood up straight, glared at them both before walking to the exit. "Don't let me catch you in here again"

"Thank you, Swan" Regina said with a small smile, inside feeling insanely relieved she was there.

"No problem, are you ok" Emma asked with slight worry in her eyes at the brunettes health.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll buy you a drink to say thank you" Regina replied with a chuckle, walking behind the bar.

"I'll be down later for it" Emma said, smirking a little as they both knew what happens when they're drunk. Regina just nodded and chuckled, turning to sort out the glasses. Emma walked over to Margot who just smirked at her. "What"

"Defending your damsel in destress" Margot said with a laugh, handing her mother's stuff back.

"No, I was doing my job and a something a decent human being should do" Emma sighed as she rolled her eyes, tired of this being a thing.

"Also, I'm not a damsel, I'm a queen" Regina cut in with a smirk, looking at the pair a little surprised at their conversation.

"Queens have at least some dignity"

"I still have more than you"