14

The next morning, Regina woke up in her bed without clothes on. This wasn't unusual; when Emma left, she'd usually sleep naked. The unusual part was the arm wrapped around her waist and the feeling of someone cuddled up behind her. She knew it was Emma but she had to look over a check, having never woken up actually in the blondes arms. Regina couldn't help the small smile before it quickly disappeared, scared as to why she did.

"Swan" Regina whispered, not wanting to startle the blonde but needing her awake. Emma groaned a little in her sleep but kept her eyes closed. Regina spun around in Emma's arms, admiring her pretty face for a mer moment. She soon snapped out of it and moved away from the blondes face a little. "Swan, wake up"

Emma groaned again, stretching as her body began to wake up. She took in a deep breath, taking in the distinctive smell of sex and perfume. Emma's eyes opened wide, looking straight into the brown pair of eyes. She frowned a little in confusion, unsure why they were still so close.

"Umm... Morning" Emma questioned, unsure why they were both still led there.

"Morning" Regina awkwardly added, wanting to look away but unable to. Emma had never looked at the woman in the morning, she was actually very beautiful for having just woke up. Regina kept trying to look away, trying to get up, but she simply couldn't make her body leave the blondes. "You stayed the night... And you're still here"

"Sorry"

"Don't be"

"Should I go" Emma asked, not daring to move from her position.

"Umm" Regina started, wanting to say yes but unable to get it out. She was busy admiring the blondes features, remembering the night they shared. This time it was so much more passionate and gentle rather than excitable and rough. She pushed her hand through the blonde locks, giving a small smile. "No... I think you should stay"

"Why" Emma softly asked, a puzzled expression on her face.

"I don't know, I just think you should. Do you want to leave" Regina asked, her facial expressions proving hard to figure out.

"No, not really" Emma replied, moving her body a little closer to the brunettes.

Regina moved up closer, sliding her hand onto the blondes body. They both felt awkward, like they shouldn't be doing this but couldn't resist. Emma pushed her hand through the brunettes hair and rested it on her cheek, not moving anymore. Their eyes just stayed in a stare, both thinking intensely.

"Do you have feelings for me" Regina asked without even a hesitation to it.

"Whoa, you don't beat around the bush" Emma said with a small chuckle, earning one from the brunette.

"There's not point when I know what I want to ask. Do you have feelings for me" Regina asked again, knowing there's no point wasting time.

"Why do you ask" Emma questioned, putting it off as she didn't know the answer.

"The way you were looking at me as if this is what you wanted every day... To wake up to me" Regina softly said, brushing her thumb across the blondes bare hip.

"For some reason, that doesn't seem like a bad idea" Emma replied with slight hesitation, unsure of why she felt that.

"Oh really?"

"Really"

Regina couldn't help the small giggle, not sure what she was expecting. She moved her arm more around the blondes waist as she edged a little closer. They once again just looked into each others eyes and thought of them.

"I wouldn't mind it either" Regina simply added, refering to the previous conversation.

"I think we may have judged each other a bit too quickly" Emma suggested, knowing she sees the brunette in a different light now.

"No, I was correct" Regina replied, leaning closer to connect their lips. It was a soft kiss that lasted a few seconds, holding more love than planned. Regina pulled away to look at the shocked face. "You're trouble, just a different type that I thought" Regina added, looking desperately into the blondes eyes. Emma knew she should of expected that answer. Regina finally decided to sit up, too involved with her feelings for her liking. "I'm going to get a shower, show yourself out"

And with that said, Regina disappeared into her bathroom. Emma now choose to sit up and look around for her clothes, trying to remember where they were thrown. She ran her finger across her top lip, for some reason she missed Reginas pair pressed against them. Emma shook the feeling off and got out of bed, quickly changing into her clothes. Before she knew it, she was out the door and heading up to her apartment. Emma tiptoed in and slowly went to her room, not wanting to wake Margot up.

"Shit, I'm late" the young blonde shouted, running out her room and bumping straight into her mother.

"What time is it" Emma asked, knowing she's dropping her off to school before work.

"8, we have to go soon" Margot replied, rushing into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She then stepped out to look at her mother, confused at her outfit. "Didn't you wear that yesterday, I remember because I said nice top before I went to bed"

"Umm, yeah I fell asleep in it. I'm running late too" Emma replied awkwardly, completely forgetting she had work today.

"Did you go to the bar after I went to bed last night" Margot asked with a smirk, knowing her mother isn't hungover.

"No, don't be silly. Now, get ready, we have to go" Emma hurried, heading into her room as fast as she could.

She knew her daughter didn't by it but anything was better than admitting it. Margot just laughed and went into the bathroom, knowing more than her mother thought she did.