22

Regina found herself waking up to the sound of the metal door opening, having been in and out of consciousness since the electrocution. As she looked up, she saw Emma being thrown in. The blonde dropped to the floor in exhaustion, soaked from head to toe. Regina looked around a little, seeing Margot wasn't their anymore.

"Where is she? Margo I mean, where is she" Regina asked in a tired voice, looking up at the man in the door. Carl looked at her, wanting to say but showing he wasn't allowed. "Please, where is she"

"She's safe, she's just in another room" Carl quietly replied, turning to leave so he wasn't caught.

"Thank you" Regina said with a soft smile, knowing the man shouldn't have told her. As the door closed, Regina just sighed in relief that the girl was ok. She looked over at Emma, seeing her trying to catch her breath. "You ok, Swan"

Emma lifted onto her elbows, her body still physically weak. She looked up at Regina, locking eyes with her for a brief second. She then looked around the room, noticing the absence of her daughter.

"Where's Margot? Is she ok"

"She's in another room, are you ok"

"Nope" Emma exhaustedly replied, crawling over to the wall the brunette was leaning on. She positioned herself to sit up beside her, subconsciously resting her head on Regina's shoulder. "How are you? I got here as fast as I could"

"It's ok, I'm ok" Regina replied, knowing her pain is starting to die down.

"Yeah, you look it" Emma said with a chuckle, glancing up at the brunette. Regina gave her a death stare to show she wasn't impressed, causing them both to chuckle. "You still look hot, it's all good"

Regina just giggled as she looked at the blonde, watching as she breathed slowly. She leaned down and kissed her head softly, lingering only a little. Emma flicked her eyes up to meet the brunettes, both showing their love.

"I feel like we should be freaking out more but you're looking at me like..." Regina started, trailing off as she fell into a trance.

"Like what" Emma asked, smirking a little as she gave a dreamy look.

"Like no one and no problems exist" Regina replied softly, unable to hide the love she didn't know she had. Emma just bit her lip as she continued to look, showing that is correct. "Like it's just me and you"

"Hearing your scream and seeing you on that table, it made me realize that I care too much to loose you" Emma admitted, moving to link her hand with the brunettes.

"You really care about me" Regina asked in an almost breathless voice, shocked by all this.

"Of course I do, I'm going to do everything I can to keep you safe" Emma replied, trying to move her stiff body to be level with the brunette. Regina just looked in surprise, never having someone care about her so much. She teared up a little at this, looking away to hide it. "Are you crying" Emma asked with a slight chuckle, trying to lean forward and see.

"No, there's something in my eye" Regina quickly replied, wiping the small tear away.

"Looks it" Emma commented, earning herself a nudge from the brunette.

Emma chuckled at the obvious lie, lifting her hand to move the brunettes head. They locked eyes with the same stare as before, feeling the tension pulling them together. Regina leaned in and kissed the blonde, both slowly deepening it. The pair felt the love and passion, knowing it scares them to feel this way. As they started to pull away, they just looked into each others eyes.

"Swan"

"Yeah"

"Do you love me" Regina softly asked, never moving her eyes away from the blondes.

"I don't know" Emma replied, giving a small smile as she reached to hold her cheek.

"I don't know too" Regina added, leaning back to kiss the blonde in front.

They both knew what that meant, they both knew that was their version of I love you. The pair only kissed for a few seconds, moving to hug the other in a tight embrace. Regina moved back a little to rest her head on the blondes shoulder, thinking about everything.

"What is it" Emma asked, noticing the brunette was hiding her face.

"What are we going to do? How are we getting out of here" Regina asked with a worried tone, looking up at the blonde.

"I don't know but this isn't my first time, we will figure it out. Reina is outside, she's going to try get in and get Margot out. Once they are safe, I'll get you out" Emma explained, seeing the fear is starting to get to the brunette.

"Get us out" Regina corrected, showing she was telling her rather than showing her. Emma just stayed quiet, slightly shaking her head. "Swan, don't do that, don't shake your head"

"I'm the last priority, everyone gets out before me" Emma sternly informs, knowing this is all because of her.

"I don't you to be the fucking hero, ok, I just need you" Regina cut in, her face showing that she wasn't happy with this.

"Margot, you, me; that's the order we get out" Emma said in a soft but strict voice, holding the brunettes cheek lovingly.

"Well, don't freak out when they tell you that Margot's pregnant becau-"

"Margot's what?!" Emma cut in, shock all over her, as she sat up more.

"She's not pregnant but they think she is, she isn't the one" Regina quickly reassured, sighing at the fact she was interrupted.

"Oh thank god, I almost had a heart attack" Emma sighed in relief, grasping he chest as she calmed down. She then realised what was said, looking back up at Regina. "Wait, what do you mean she isn't the one? Is someone pregnant"

Before Regina could even appear like she'd answer, the metal door opened. They both look over and released their hands, startled by the sudden entrance. The mills brothers walked in, lining beside each other.

"Well look at you two booty calls sat so close to each other" Ryan said with a smirk, looking between the two.

"Let Margot and... And umm, I want to say Rachel" Emma questioned, appearing as if she didn't know the brunette.

"Try Regina, asshole" Regina huffed, shoving the other woman away from her.

"Sorry. Look, Ryan, let Regina and Margot go" Emma demanded, trying so hard to hide her real feelings.

"Maybe we should, I mean it's only Emma you want" Ryder nervously said, keeping his voice quiet as he was scared.

"WE WANT HER, NOT JUST ME" Ryan cut in with a snap, grabbing the man's shirt to lift him closer. "Besides, Margot helps keep Emma here and Regina's finally getting what she deserves"

"Bring it on, big brother"