17

Almost two hours had past, Emma and Reina were still at the bar talking. They both kept checking towards the door, curious as to were Regina and Margot were.

"They've been gone a very long time" Emma commented, looking at the brunette with slight confusion.

"I'm sure they're just busy talking" Reina replied in an unconvincing voice, knowing that Regina doesn't like walking that long.

"I'd believe that if it wasn't for your tone" Emma said in a nervous voice, looking back at the door with a slight amount of fear.

"I'll call Regina"

"And I'll call Margot"

The pair both put the phone to their ears, awaiting for an answer. Margot's went straight to voicemail, causing Emma to worry more. She looked at Reina to see she was moving the phone away, slight disappointed on her face.

"It rang a few times before she hung up, I take it Margot didn't answer" Reina said, looking at the fear on the blondes face.

"Didn't ring" Emma replied, a slight crack to her voice as she began to panic.

"It's ok, Em, stay calm. For all we know, they are just mid talk and don't want to be disturbed" Reina quickly said, reaching across to hold the blondes shoulder. Her phone then binged, signalling a message. Reina looked down to see Regina had messaged. "See, she's messaged"

"What did she say" Emma quickly asked, a spark of hope to her voice.

Reina looked down at her phone to see, a smile to reassure the blonde. As she read it, her smile turned into a frown. Emma looked a little concerned, leaning to see. Reina turned the phone to show her.

"That doesn't sound like Regina at all"

Regina: Hey Re Re, I'm all good kid. I'll be home soon, stop trying to find my phone😂

"Re Re? Has she ever called you Re Re?" Emma asked with a confused look, turning her gaze up to the brunette.

"No, that's a terrible name, why would I let her call me that? This is her way of telling us that she's not ok" Reina confirmed, now allowing her worry to come through. Emma grew more fear full. It was scary enough to worry about her daughter but now another person she cared for; she didn't know if she could take it. "Regina's good at leaving clues, let's look at the message again"

"Maybe the I'm good kid is a clue to say she's with Margot" Emma suggested, knowing it's obvious but needing to say something to help herself.

"Yeah but what about the second part?" Reina asked, looking at it with a curious face. It the clicked in her mind. "I have her location on my phone, I can track it and see where she is" Reina excitedly said, glad they aren't completely screwed in all this. Emma watched with fear, knowing she needs to stay calm but unable to. "Got it, let's go"

"What? No, you can come. I've already got two people in danger, I'm not letting a third" Emma quickly said, blocking the way for the brunette to walk.

"Oh don't start that noble shit with me, I'm coming" Reina sighed, brushing past the blonde and heading for the back door. "Well come on then"

"Where are we going" Emma asked, confused why she was following the woman.

"Keke, you're out front now and it's just you and Marko tonight, I have to go" Reina instructed one of her staff, gesturing towards the door.

As the girl nodded, Reina took off again. She walked towards Regina's weapon room, quickly unlocking it with the only other key to the door. They walked in and she immediately grabbed a bag from the side before starting to fill it with weapons.

"Do you know how to use these" Emma asked, knowing Regina only taught her the bare minimum so far.

"About half of them, yeah" Reina replied, lifting the bag onto her shoulder.

"So why are you getting all them if you can use them" Emma asked, walking towards the few knifes left on the wall.

"Cause Regina can" Reina smirked, knowing she's always wanted to see Regina in action.

Emma grabbed a small pocket knife off and slipped it into her bra, easily hidden by her breasts. She then walked towards Reina and followed her out, both heading for the exit of the bar.

Meanwhile, Regina and Margot were sat in the back of a van. Their hands tied behind their backs and their feet tied together. A man by the name of Chris was sat in the back with them, holding a gun in case they moved. Margot was scared but Regina refused to show any emotion.

"I see they gave you the baby gun, how cute" Regina teased, knowing the gun wasn't as powerful as most usually are.

"Shut up, lady" Chris snapped, smacking her around the face with the gun in hand. Regina could taste the blood from her lip, still not showing the pain she felt. "How did that feel, huh"

"Like my grandmother hit me. If you're going to hit me, do it properly" Regina said with a sigh, playing off as if her whole face didn't hurt. She then lifted her feet and kicked him in the face, breaking his nose with her solid shoes. "Like that"

"You crazy bitch" Chris snapped, stand up to put the gun beside the brunettes temple.

"Oi, Chris, don't be stupid" the driver huffed, glancing round to see them.

"She just broke my nose" Chris growled in anger, moving the gun just a little away.

"Just come sit in the front, they can't go anywhere" the driver sighed, opening the small door for him.

Chris glared at Regina one last time, holding his nose to keep the blood in. He then climbed into the front, slamming the door shut. Regina sighed in relief; she knew they wouldn't kill her but she was still worried. She moved up a little closer to Margot, nudging her shoulder to get her attention.

"Go into my pocket" Regina quietly whispered, gesturing to the one on the jacket she's wearing.

Margot slowly stretched her hands across and slipped them into Regina's pocket, feeling a plastic item. As she pulled it out, it revealed a positive pregnancy test. Margot's eyes doubled in eyes, looking at Regina in shock.

"You're pregnant" Margot asked, trying to stay quiet but he voice raising a little.

"Sshh!" Regina quickly said, looking at the door to see if they heard. "Yes, I'm pregnant. You are going to put that in your pocket and when they search us and find it, you'll say it's yours. It might help protect you" Regina explained in a whisper tone, knowing not many would hurt a pregnant teen.

"But you're the one that's pregnant, you need this protection" Margot insisted, gesturing for her to take the test back.

"No, you need it. Put it in your pocket, now" Regina quietly ordered, showing she wasn't asking the young blonde.

"How far along" Margot asked, finally slipping the test into her pocket.

"7 weeks. Don't worry, it was before I grew any feelings for your mother" Regina replied, knowing she didn't sleep with anyone after the night at the motel.