Return Of Superman

2028/02/10

Context: Irene was making an afternoon snack for her, Xiang and MinYoung who were going to watch a movie

________________________________

MinYoung: EOMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irene: Yes baby?

MinYoung: I love you *hugs Irene's leg*

Irene: *grins while cutting the Korean pear* Awww thank you baby, I love you too.

MinYoung: EOMMMAAAA!! Look I got a cookie, daddy give it to me because me help to tidy up. *holds out the cookie towards Irene for her to try it*

Irene: thank you Mimi *takes a little nibble of the egg cookie* mmmm so good

Irene: thank you Mimi *takes a little nibble of the egg cookie* mmmm so good. Can I keep it?

MinYoung: mmmm. Okay. I can ask daddy for new one *smiles sweetly at irene*

Irene: oh baby, eomma was just playing here *gives the cookie back*

MinYoung: but eomma said you want it

Irene: *puts the knife on the counter and squats to her daughter's height* eomma was playing with you princess

MinYoung: *shakes her head* it's okay eomma!  *smiles brightly* daddy can give me new one

Irene: *smiles at her and Xiang's daughter and kisses her cheek*

MinYoung: eomma put you hand like this *put out one of her hands out in-front of Irene*

Irene: *giggles and does as shown*

MinYoung: *puts the cookie on Irene's hand and runs away to Xiang*

Irene: *laughs* Yup she's definitely Xiang and I's daughter *laughs again and continues to cut the apples*

Irene:*smiles happily while walking into the living room with the cut up fruit and snacks*

Xiang + MinYoung: *on the sofa waiting for Irene with the Disney+ menu showing Moana*

MinYoung: EOMMA EOMMA EOMMA!!!!!! sit next to me please. We're going to see moana!!!