Chou Chao Xiang Relationship rumors

2017 October 23
Dating rumor: AOA Seolhyun

Reason: 1) They both fit each other's ideal type2) Seolhyun was seen at the airport wearing a ring on her pointer finger that was similar to one Xiang had on a necklace

Reason:
1) They both fit each other's ideal type
2) Seolhyun was seen at the airport wearing a ring on her pointer finger that was similar to one Xiang had on a necklace.

Confirmed or denied?:
Both JYPE and FNC Ent denied the rumor and insisted that the two were not dating and that Xiang and Seolhyun were only close friends.

Were they dating?: No, but they were just friends, Xiang was actually secretly dating Red Velvet's Irene at the time

Public reaction:

Elvis reaction: mostly positive and supportive of Seolhyun's second potential public relationship and they were happy despite the fact that Xiang is a foreigner, her hoobae and 5 years older than her as that she might be in a relationship with an idol with a squeaky clean reputation both pre-debut & post-debut with everyone he has encountered in the past and is known to be a gentleman and respectful person.

AhGaSes reaction: mostly positive and supportive as Xiang is the oldest member of got8 and Seolhyun is possibly his first public girlfriend because in high school he would reject a lot of girls however Xiang never revealed if he ever dated in high school but some immature people sent some malicious comments to Seolhyun.

Did either respond to the rumor?: Yes, Xiang posted on his Instagram story telling people the rumours were fake and asked them not to hate of Seolhyun, as she is a close friend of his.