Xiang and Irene have just announced their engagement

Date: 2022/05/21

On May 21, 3rd Generation power couple Irene and Xiang made a surprise announcement through Xiang's twitch livestream. On this day, the two idols revealed they are engaged as they revealed Irene's engagement ring.

Xiang later posted on his Instagram a photo of when he proposed with the caption, "forever?" while Irene posted another photo from the proposal with the caption, "forever

Xiang later posted on his Instagram a photo of when he proposed with the caption, "forever?" while Irene posted another photo from the proposal with the caption, "forever.'"

'"

Irene and Xiang have been a popular couple since 2017 when they started on We Got Married and continued to received much love and support from fans even after the show and the two later admitted their relationship back in 2019

Irene and Xiang have been a popular couple since 2017 when they started on We Got Married and continued to received much love and support from fans even after the show and the two later admitted their relationship back in 2019. During that time, the two revealed they were about to celebrate their 2 year of dating and announced their relationship to the public after being exposed by Dispatch. Since then, Irene and Xiang continued to show their support and love towards each other through various social media posts.

Since 2020, Irene and Xiang have already had their strings of engagement, marriage and even pregnancy rumours. However, this time it is actually for real that the power couple are going to tie the knot as many fans expressed their excitement for the two.

Netizens commented:

"I'm so happy for the two of them! "

"I hope they're both happy,"

"I always thought their souls were tied as one, I'm so happy for them,"

"Wow, congrats, it's about time Xiang asks Irene to marry him"

"Wow they've already been together for 5 years now? Time flies. Congratulations to the both of you"

"I can't believe they're finally getting married, I'm excited for them,"

"they look so good together, they would make a great married couple and even greater parents,"

"I really feel like they were meant to be with each other, congrats,"

"I really want to keep seeing them on stage together too,"

"Irene's ring is so gorgeous,"

"The ring is so unique, it fits Irene so well,"

"They're finally getting married! they look so good with each other, they will make good looking children"

"Wait but Irene's been seen wearing this ring since the beginning of the year but they're only engaged now?"

Congratulations to the lovely couple.