Heartwarming Xiang moments

Featured in a TreeMan video on YouTube- 2020-09-04
*Xiang was in China for his upcoming album*

*xiang's face was not covered but people could tell it was him from his voice and because his tattoos where showing*

Xiang: *Walking while on the phone with Irene and sees the situation* Jagiya there something is happening, I'll call you back

Xiang: *runs to the lady and the man and pushes the man away from the lady * Yah why are you touching my sister? *Puts one of his arm out like a barricade between the man and the girl and the other around the girl* Bao are you okay? I've been trying to reach you mum said you were working late today and told me to pick you up.

Guy: No she's my friend. We went to drink.

Xiang: *whispers* do you know him

Girl: *shakes her head*

Guy: what are you talking about let's go *tries to grab the girls arm*

Xiang: *pushes him away again* you're drunk got to that shop and get water to sober up. Leave my sister alone. Let go home mum said she's making wonton. *points at the guy* sober up and act like a civilised human before I do something I'll regret.

Xiang: let's go to mum *whispers* which way to your home

Girl: *points north*

Xiang: *leads the girl that way the way she pointed*

Girl: I was so scared *starts crying*

Xiang: *rubs her shoulder* it's okay, you're okay. It's not your fault, it's that man's if he can't handle alcohol then he shouldn't drink or just drink at home. *consoles the girl* Let me get you a taxi so you can get home safely *keeps looking behind him to see if the guy is following them*

Girl: I was walking to my taxi, it said it would be here in around 4 minutes

Xiang: oh okay do you want me to wait with you? do you need some water? Let's quickly go to that store I'll buy you one quickly. *leads the girl to the convenance store near themand buys her a water* here it's brand new. Let's wait for your taxi together, is that okay with you?

Girl: *nods*

—time skip—

Girl: I'm sorry sir this is a social experiment

Xiang: *shocked* oh, thank goodness, *adjusts his mask* I got concerned when I saw him 'harassing' you, and this first few things that came to my head were my girlfriend, my younger sister and future daughters. I was thinking that if that ever happened to them I would hope that someone would help out in that situation, because many people in society think that is acceptable for them to do, when in reality it's not, it should never be done to anyone.