XiangRene moment 2

2020

*this is inspired by a video I saw on TikTok one time, I just remembered it and I thought that could be XiangRene*
________________________________

Irene: *sitting with her phone out waiting for Xiang to come back in the car*

Xiang: *gets in the car* you look cute *kisses Irene's cheek then sees a camera pointing at them on the dashboard* oo what you filming?

Irene: just a Vlog

Xiang: oh okay-

Irene: can we get take outtttt *puppy eyes*

Xiang: *swallows his saliva then chuckles lightly* of course why do you want to eat?

Irene: CHINESE

Xiang: *giggles* but you already have some tasty Chinese food *gestures to himself*

Irene:

Xiang: *laughs and kisses Irene's lips*

Irene: *blushes* I'm gonna call them then

Xiang: wait which restaurant is it? I want to pull up the menu.

Irene: Cheongdam Forbidden City

Xiang: Ooo they goodddddd

Irene: I know *giggles and calls the restaurant* hi I was wondering if I could get a delivery to ****** (Xiang's address) ? Great! Could I have a Stir-fried Seafood Jjamppong and some Mandus - babe what do you want?

Xiang: can I have what I usually get plus the half half Tangjjamyeon. I'm hungry *giggles and puts on his seat belt*

Irene: okay, and my husband would like the half half Tangjjamyeon-

Xiang: *wide eyed and points to his chest while his jaw drops in shock, he let's go of the seat belt and just stares at Joohyun*

Irene: *trying not to laugh at Xiang's reaction* udon and Sichuan noodle, babe what drink do you want.

Xiang: *gently pulls closer to Irene and pulls the phone away from her ear* HER HUSBAND WOULD LIKE A SPRITE PLEASE * excited freaking out*

Irene: why are you shouting? *giggles and puts the phone back on her ear* I am so sorry about him, it was 2 sprites please-

Xiang: *gently pulls closer to Irene and pulls the phone away from her ear again*

Irene: *laughing her butt off*

Xiang: AND HER HUSBAND WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF WE COULD HAVE SOY SAUCE PLEASE *is about to give the phone back to Irene but changes his mind* AND HER HUSBAND WOULD LIKE EXTRA RADISH PLEASE. *is about to give the phone back to Irene but changes his mind again*

Irene: *takes the phone away from Xiang while laughing* I am so sorry again. Yes that was extra radish, soy sauce and a sprite.

Xiang: *whispering while pointing at himself and grinning* for your husband, I'm your husband

Irene: *nods* how long will it take he's a little impatient

Xiang: *just freaking out in his driver's seat*

Irene: thank you so much. Babe it's going to take-

Xiang: *puts his hand on his chest with a biss please look on his face* excuse meeeeee

Irene: *trying not to laugh* oh sorry husband, she said 45 minutes

Xiang: *freaking out in his seat and starts punching the air in excitement*

Irene: thank you, *hangs up the phone* oh my god, Xiang *laughs* why are so excited?

Xiang: you called me your husbandddddddddd. *leans over and hugs Irene* now give ya husband a kiss yeah? *puckers his lips*

Irene: *laughs and kisses Xiang*