We got married - Variety show (highlights) part 9

*pretend we got married is still an Airs variety show*

Xiang's 'Wife' - Bae JooHyun aka Irene from Red velvet

Couple nickname: height difference couple

Ep. 27

________________________________

At was about 3 in the morning and in the XiangRene apartment kitchen there stood a 189.8cm giant in his a jumper getting ready to start cooking, he picked up a camera and placed it on an angle on the fridge so the viewers could see what he was doing

"Hi guys" he said looking at the camera "Um it's Xiang" he waved "it is currently... 3:03 am and I'm going to be making some Dosiraks for Irene and the rest of the girls because they have schedule today and need to wake up early so I'm making them some breakfast, lunch and snacks for the day" he explained and showed the viewers the 10 boxes (5 normal bentos boxes and 5 mini bentos boxes) he had bought the day before when he went to do the shopping alone because Red Velvet had schedule and Irene was busy.

"So basically I'm going to be making the girls their favourite foods. That way they will be able to feel happy for the day and they will gain energy to make it though the day." Xiang said smiling cutely

"I've already prepared a lot yesterday like what I'm making for each of them and I prepared and the meat and vegetables in the fridge that way I can just cook everything since there is a lot to make haha" he said as he took the pots and pans out c...

"I've already prepared a lot yesterday like what I'm making for each of them and I prepared and the meat and vegetables in the fridge that way I can just cook everything since there is a lot to make haha" he said as he took the pots and pans out carefully "I need to be really careful and quick because Joohyun is still asleep and she will be waking up in around 2 hours." Xiang started up the stove and put two pans  and a pot on top then he went opened a cabinet took out oil which he poured into the pot and then swiftly moved to the fridge where he took out all the ingredients he prepared the day before.

"So I'm going to start with the lunch Dosiraks because they are going to take longer to make and have more things going into them." Xiang said while cracking two eggs onto a container and beating them with chopsticks.

"I'm going to start with our cheerful daughter Joy's lunch" Xiang said jokingly "She really likes fried chicken so I'm going to be making that for her. I have two containers here one with potato starch, and here I have a container with the raw chicken strips which I washed and seasoned last night." Xiang said to the camera before he began to coat the chicken in the potato starch.

"Now I know what you are all thinking 'But Xiang won't Joohyun wake up when you start frying the chicken?' Nope you know why? Because our bedroom door is closed plus the tv in the room is on... she can't sleep without noise. It's really cute" Xiang said with a smile and began to put the pieces of chicken into the oil "now I'm gonna let the chicken fry then I will double fry it again just to make it nice and crispy for Sooyoung" Xiang said and let the chicken fry while he washed his hands and moved on to the next part of the lunch box.