XiangRene Moment 7

2025-03-15

Ft. A very pregnant Bae Joohyun

Thank you Queen_7amdan for the idea for this chapter

540 words
________________________________

Irene: OPPPPAAAAAAAA!!!

Xiang: *runs into their shared bedroom* WHATS WRONG. WHATS WRONG.

Irene: My feet and legs hurt *starts to cry*

Xiang: It's okay, it's okay. I'm here *walks towards Irene who is laying on their shared bed and wipes her tears then begins to massage her feet and legs softly* Does that feel better

Irene: *sniffles* mhmmm.

Xiang: good good. Do you want to take a bath afterwards. I'll put in a bath bomb and some calming music of for you and leave some chocolate milk there for you. Would you like that?

Irene: *softly nods* yes please

Xiang: anything for you my love *kisses the top of Irene's head then goes to their bathroom and runs her a lukewarm bath with a pregnancy safe bath bomb, roses and then goes to get Irene's chocolate milk from the fridge and a cup and brings it to the toilet and fixed everything nicely*

Irene: *waiting patiently*

Xiang: all done. You ready?

Irene: *nods and lifts her arms*

Xiang: *chuckles and picks Irene up and takes her to the bathroom where he takes her close off her gently*

Irene: *starts to cry*

Xiang: Yobo what's wrong?

Irene: *crying* I've got stretch marks everywhere and ITS ALL YOUR FAULT *cries*

Xiang: *hugs Irene* I know, I know *kisses her forehead and caresses the back of her head* but you know. I think your stretch marks are beautiful, they are like a symbol of transition into motherhood and they make you even more beautiful. *kisses the top of Irene's head*

Irene: *sniffles*

Xiang: you want to get in the bath now?

Irene: *nods*

Xiang: should we get you inside the tub?

Irene: *nods*

Xiang: *carefully guides Irene into the bath tub* how does that feel?

Irene: it feels nice

Xiang: I'm glad *smiles whilecaresses Irene's hair and then gives her a gente back massage*

Irene: mmmm that feels niceeee

Xiang: Seulgi and DongKwon-hyung called-

Irene: what did they want?

Xiang: to ask if we wanted to eat out with them I told them you were having a nap and I'd discuss it with you because you've been having leg and feet pain.

Irene: I want to go

Xiang: you're going to be okay to go?

Irene: What do you think I am weak?

Xiang: No no that not it-

Irene: I've been carrying your big child for 7 months and I'm weak?

Xiang: I just don't want you in pain-

Irene: Yet here I am 7 months pregnant stretch marks everywhere feet and legs aching because of you!

Xiang: but we both agreed on building our family no? and in less then 2 more months it's going to be you me and our little princess and I promise I'm going to continue to stay by your side and do everything with you, and I'll keep both of you safe.

Irene: *starts to tear up* YOBOOO!!!! *wraps her arms around Xiang's waist* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Xiang: I love you too *kisses the top of Irene's head* Let's call those two then let's get you ready ready

Irene: *nods and cuddles into Xiang*