Protective older brother xiang part 2

(2017)

Mark: *asks the staff for chopsticks so he can eat*

Staff: *give mark dirty chopsticks*

Xiang: *watching the situation and frowning his eyebrows*

Mark: *puts down the chopsticks and is about to eat using his hands*

Xiang: *pats mark on the back gently* here * hands mark his unused chopsticks*

Mark: thanks hyung *smiles and eats*

Xiang: *glares at the staff member and shakes his head in disappointment*

________________________________

(2014)

Freshly debuted Xiang and Bambam: *walking to the Got8 practice room*

SAN E: Xiang-ssi BamBam-ssi!! WASSS UPPPP BROS!!!!

Xiang: *keeps a poker face on and whispers to Bambam* act polite to him he's our Sunbae but never and I mean never get close to him. There's something I can't quite put on but he is bad news. okay.

Freshly debuted BamBam: okay hyung *smiles at Xiang*

________________________________

(2019)

Seulgi: UNNIEEEEE!!! Oh XIANG-OPPA HIIIII!!!!!

XiangRene: *stand up, smile and wave at seulgi*

Irene: Hey seul

Xiang: hey seulgi, how's everything?

Seulgi: OMG UNNIE, OPPA GUESS WHAT? YOUR NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE WHO GAVE ME THEIR NUMBER?

XiangRene: who?

Seulgi: Zico-sunbaenim

Irene: Really?

Xiang: ....

Seulgi: Xiang-Oppa why are you so quiet?

Xiang: *sighs* are you thinking of texting or calling him?

Seulgi: I don't know, why?

Xiang: well you know how I'm friends with Seolhyun and how he and her dated

SeulRene: yes

Xiang: I'm going to be very frank right now okay. He's a fuckboy. When Seol gave him her virginity, he broke up with her not even 2 weeks later.

Seulgi: oh-

Xiang: and that because I'm a male who wasn't his friend but instead friends with Seolhyun he would make comments of me being a foreigner and would purposely be disrespectful to me despite me being older than him. He even tried to say I was a university drop out-

Irene: what!-

Xiang: when everyone and their grandparents know I have a bachelors in law. *chuckles and shakes his head*

Xiang: look Seulg, the reason I'm telling you this is because I've seen how the break up affected Seol and I don't want anyone else to go through the same thing.

Seulgi: *looks a bit upset* it's fine oppa, thanks for telling me

Xiang: *opens his arms* you need a hug? *smiles*

Seulgi: *nods*

Irene: *giggles*

Xiang: *hugs Seulgi* I hope you know that I didn't mean to say those things to hurt you but because I care about you and I see you like a younger sister and I never want to see another sister of mine hurt by a guy like that again *breaks the hug*

Seulgi: *smiles* I know oppa, thank you for telling me *also hugs Irene and sits opposite the couple*

Xiang: you know what! Let me make it up to you Seulbear tell me what do you want to eat, *'whispers' to seulgi* don't look at the price, just don't don't tell your Joohyun Unnie and the rest of the girls when they come *laughs*

Seulgi: *gasps* REALLY!!!! THANK YOU OPPA *eye-smile*

Xiang: *nods and laughs*

Irene: *giggles and playfully his Xiang*