XianRene second child

In the morning of September 27, SM ENTERTAINMENT and MMCH Company, the agency of Bae JooHyun and Chou Chao Xiang has shared the exciting news through various media outlets.

"We would like to deliver the joyful news that couple Bae JooHyun (Irene) and Chou Chao Xiang have welcomed a new member of their family. On the morning of September 27, Bae JooHyun gave birth to her second child, a healthy Son, at a hospital in Seoul," the agency began.

Revealing the gender of the second child of the couple, the agencies then updated fans with the health condition of JooHyun and the couple's new-born baby by saying, "The mother and baby are both healthy, and they are resting with the care and ble...

Revealing the gender of the second child of the couple, the agencies then updated fans with the health condition of JooHyun and the couple's new-born baby by saying, "The mother and baby are both healthy, and they are resting with the care and blessings of their happy family."

In addition, the companies gave thanks to fans for the love and support that they continuously give to Irene, Xiang's and their beloved family.  Moreover, aside from expressing their gratitude to everyone, they likewise left a sweet promise to fans: "She will work hard to also return to the industry. Please show lots of support."

Back in October 2022, the star couple made headlines as they officially tied the knot after five years of dating. After a year of marriage, the two welcomed their very first child, Mi-young in June 2025, who according to a picture posted on her birthday shares the identical Visual to her mother Irene and we just can't wait to see who the couple's son will turn out looking like (fingers crossed Xiang gets his identical son)

 After a year of marriage, the two welcomed their very first child, Mi-young in June 2025, who according to a picture posted on her birthday shares the identical Visual to her mother Irene and we just can't wait to see who the couple's son will tu...