6

Mew got out of the car walking towards gulf with a lovely smile on his face.

"Hey baby, I missed you" mew put on arm around gulf waist and pulled him towards him connecting their lips.

Gulf stood still in shock. Mew is kissing him in public. It's not a kiss.It's just a peck.A long one.

But gulf did not pull back or push him away. Because of the texts, mew sent him before he walked off the car.

- play along with me.

- I SWEAR IF YOU MESS THIS ONE...

- Don't mess up, please.

Mew pulled back for a second but for some reason, he leaned forward and pecked him for the second time. Gulf frowned in confusion. He knew its just an act. He clearly knows the second peck was unnecessary. But did not complain.

"Hiii...." Gulf just cheerfully. It looked so real. Mew must have to admit, gulf is a great actor. Mew smiled as gulf pulled back and stood beside him facing his confused friends. Mew pulled him closer with his hand around his waist. 

"This is Mew the one I told you about....." Gulf said to his friends indicating the conversation they had before the day. Laya smiled cheerfully but Nick frowned when he remembered how much an asshole mew was towards his best friend.

"Hello.." Mew smiled stretching his hand for a handshake.

"Helloooo...I am laya " laya spoke in a high pitch shaking mew hand with her two hands like a fangirl having a handshake from her idol.

"Hi, laya," mew said politely and offered his hand to nick who shook is careless with the fake smile.

"Nick" he said pulling his hand back. Mew smiled and turned to gulf.

"How about we invite your friends to hang out with us, baby? " mew asked. Gulf frowned not knowing what mew our planning. But he nodded anyway.

"What do you say?" Gulf asked his friends.

"Of course..." Laya said cheerfully but nick just stood there uninterested. But somehow they ended up walking towards mew car with mew holding gulf hand and his friends walking behind them. Mew opened the passenger seat for gulf and turned towards his husband friends.

"Hop on, guys, " mew said nodding to the back seat and towards the driver seat. They made their way towards mew house.

In the way, mew tried to make a conversation with gulf friends with a smile on his face. Gulf found it hard to watch mew acting like a sweet husband. He almost wanted to puke.

----- Mew opened the door for gulf to enter first and they reached the front door of his house. Gulf snorted at mew for his sweet husband act. Doing little things trying to show off to his friends.

"Stop acting, asshole. They know about the marriage deal between us. " gulf muttered walking towards the kitchen.

"Seriously...You are telling me now. You should tell that by the minute we entered the car " mew said shaking his head annoyed.

"By the way, Your acting is so 'eewww' I just wanted to puke" Gulf said putting his tongue out like he wanted to puke and turned around to take a water bottle from the fridge.

"Can you stop being an asshole for a second...." Mew muttered irritated.

"Oh no. How about you tell that to yourself? Because you are the biggest asshole here." Gulf snapped back.

"Idiot "  mew muttered under his breath and walked into the bedroom to change his clothes completely forgetting about the two people standing at the door watching their conversation or argument.