31

Gulf looked at mew like he was so done with everyone and everything.

"Babe. Calm down.. " mew said once gulf pushed him away releasing his collar.

He stepped forward to hold gulf but received a wild glare which made him step away.

"Boss. Who is he?"  Aldri whispered to mew once gulf started pacing rubbing his face. He was thinking. He was trying to take in everything he just heard and saw.

"My husband" mew whispered back.

"Husband!" Azlei exclaimed in surprise making gulf turn to look at her then aldri and then mew.

"What's your name?" Gulf asked. He still looked like he wanted to skin mew alive.

Seeing their boss mew scared of gulf. These two fellows minions automatically felt scared of gulf.

"Aldri..." He said looking at mew for help. More like. Save me from slaps.

Gulf narrowed his eyes at him.

"I saw you before?" Gulf asked thinking as himself.

"Steve? Assistant Steve" Gulf eyebrows are raised into his hair.

"Why does he look like Steve? " gulf demanded. Aldri tensed at that tone.

"They are twins " mew mumbled still rubbing his cheek.

Gulf scoffed at that.

"You tell me. Everything. Now." Gulf demanded pocking mew chest with his finger.

Mew looked around taking his hand off from his face. Gulf hand-printed on his cheek. All 5 fingers. Gulf winced at that sight.

"Let's talk about it when we get home," Mew said more like asked.

"You traveled 5 hours to come here for what? To kill them. I...How can.. "  gulf trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Help me..." The man who was kneeling silently all this time spoke once he realized the situation.

"Please help me " That guy pleaded.

"I have a wife and children to take care of. Please help me. Please let me go" The man begged looking gulf

"Babe..." Mew took the hold of gulf hand letting his attention slip from the guy.

"Let's go home," Mew said. Gulf can still hear the man begging when though his looking at mew.

"Let him go, mew " gulf said pointing at the guy. 

"Don't kill him. " Gulf said.

"Babe.Thats not how...shit babe. Let's just go home. " Mew spoke but gulf snatched his hand away from him.

"Let him go, mew " Gulf said again. Mew sighed.

"and I am not coming home with you," Gulf added making mew eyes wide.

"Babe!"  Mew exclaimed holding gulf hands to pull him near. Gulf tried to shake him off but mew already pulled him into a forced hug

"Babe, please. I can explain. Really! I will tell you everything. Please...Come home with me. Babe...Please " mew held him so tight that gulf is lacking air to breathe.

Gulf pushed him away to breathe properly.

"Thats not what I mean. I should go back to the hotel and joined my friends. They will come searching for me if I don't go back. "  Gulf said.

"You can call them and tell them that we are going home " Mew suggested.

"What do you want me to say? Oh, I met my husband in the woods who is having fun with killings and making money that I want to go home with him. Should I tell them that?"  Gulf mocked making mew look away in shame.