24

Gulf pov...

"Do I need to wear a suit? " Gulf mumbled. Looking through their wardrobe.

"You can just a formal shirt, babe. " Mew suggested.

"You know what...I will just wear a hoodie and jeans. " Gulf said looking for a hoodie.

"You look good in anything babe" mew kissed gulf cheek and started buttoning his white shirt.

"Let me," Gulf said turning to mew and started buttoning them.

Their bodies are so close. Mew did not get not action in the lost month. Gulf is not giving him anything more than kisses.

He pulled gulf nearby the waist and kissed his lips. Gulf was quick to kiss back like he was waiting for mew to kiss him.

Mew took that as encouraging and put his tongue into gulf mouth. He is kissing gulf so hard that one would think he was trying to eat his husband's mouth.

Gulf bite mew lip making him hiss and pull back a little. Gulf then left his lips and started kissing mew kiss. Mew wanted to grab gulf and touch him all and at the same time he wants to stay still let gulf give him love bites.

They kissed for while resulting in hickeys on both of their necks.

"Nice...I just want to show strong our relationship is. In case my step-mother tries something. "  Gulf said and pulled a black hoodie It's mews.

"Damn...You look good in my clothes " mew pulled gulf near and started kissing him.

"I feel good about them too. " Gulf replied.

Mew pulled him so close his hands roaming around gulf body almost possessively.

"You know, sometimes you act like a possessive husband " Gulf mumbled letting mew touch him over his clothes.

"Sometimes I feel like one too," Mew said with his face into gulf neck.

"We need to go. " Gulf giggled when mew rubbed his nose into his neck.

Mew pulled back and pulled back. They straightened out their clothes.

"Let's go. " Mew held gulf hand and they were off to the dinner planned by gulf step-mother.

It took them 30 min to reach there. It bought back the memories of the day his dad passed away.

"It will be okay.  " mew took the hold of gulf hand and kissed his forehead when they got out of the car after parking.

Jasmine opened the door for them quickly hugging gulf.

"How are you?" Gulf asked his sister.

"I am good. How are you?" She asked with so much emotion that made gulf think why he avoided his sister all these years.

"I am fine too. Let's get inside " She took the hold of his hand and they walked in with mew following them.

"Hello there, stepbrother. " Jess said as he walked towards them with a smirk.

Gulf did not respond. Just because they had lunch once does not mean they were friends now.

Jess was about to say something but stopped when he saw mew. His expression changed completely. He looked scared.

"Shall we go?"  Gulf asked his stepbrother who looked like he is gonna shit in pants.

Jess nodded and walked all away to the house to get to the back door. She planned dinner in the backyard with a large table and numerous tables on it's both sides.