30

[Multiple updates today. Do not forget to vote and comment though ]

"Shit!"  Nick facepalmed when they finally arrived and sat under a tree a little far away from the point on the blanket waiting for the other students to arrive.

"What now?" Gulf asked.

"Camera. I left it near waterfall " nick mumbled in a low tone almost afraid like he will get some beating.

"I will go get it, " gulf said shaking his said at Nick.

"What no! It's already 4. We should go back. " laya exclaimed.

"I will be quick. Give me the torch nick " he said and stood up

"I will come with you. " laya said but gulf shook his head.

"No need laya. I will be back soon. Just sit here and watch the show" Gulf said pointing to the stick where the flag was supposed to be.

"I am sorry " Nick mumbled.

"Shut up, dork " gulf hit Nick's head and walked away towards the waterfall.

Babe...I like you so~

Thats why...I need a one dance~

Gulf sang under his breath as he walked towards the waterfall.

"Ahh. There you are " he found the camera beside the rock they sat a few minutes back.

He quickly grabbed it and slid it into his jacket. It took him almost an hour to walk here.

*Shot*

"Fuck!" Gulf exclaimed dropping to the ground when he heard the sound of the gun going off.

His heart breathing like crazy. Fear getting into his body. He pulled himself to his feet. Looking around in caution as he stepped forward slowly.

Sweat forming on his forehead. His heart seemed like it was about to fall out of his ribs.

"Shut up!"

Gulf stopped in his tracks eyes wide. He heard a voice. It was from far away but he still heard it. Thats how loud the person shouted.

Then he heard some groans. He barely heard them over the water sound. He is sure they are at least 10 min away from the place he is standing now. But that does not make him breathe in relief.

I should go back. I should go back and take my friends out of here as soon as possible.

His mind said but his ears are still trying to hear. Any sound. There is no sound for a few seconds before he heard shouts. Shouts from pain. He can tell it just by hearing it.

Then his legs started walking towards the shouts. He walked for 10 minutes before the sounds started increasing.

He is near to them.

He walked with caution looking round. Very carefully. He doesn't want to die today.

"Don't make me kill you painfully. Open your mouth already " His heart almost fell at the familiar voice.

He gulped rubbing his forehead as he walked slowly without making any sound.

"Ok then. I can't do anything if you want to have a painful death " Gulf stopped breathing when he heard the same voice again.

Then he heard someone shouts of pain.

"Boss.." He heard a deep voice. A female. Followed by a light. More like torch dancing around the area he stood. Almost near him.