13

(After 1 month)

Gulf pov.

"Babe...Can you come here for a second?" 

I heard my husband call me from our bedroom. I stopped chopping the vegetables and walked towards the bedroom.

I stopped at the door to see what my husband is up to this time.

"Babe...Can you please pass me that remote?"  He asked pointing at the TV remote which is lying on the table beside our bed.

"You can't be serious, mew?" I sighed looking at that lazy man.

"Babe...please...It's so comfortable in here. I dont want to move " he whined looking at me innocently.

He is doing that a lot today. I mean, the whining part. I am only enduring it because he is sick.

It's Monday, 10'clocks in the morning.  I should be in my class right now but instead, I am here taking care of this sick baby. A big baby. As a good husband, I am taking care of him even he is irritating the hell out of me.

"Babe...please...pass me the remote?" He asked looking at me helplessly.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior but still walked into the room to get him the remote. We have a little table and a couch beside our bed. I grabbed the remote from the table and turned around to hand it to him.

He slowly brought his hand out of covers that he buried himself into by pulling them up to his chin and grabbed the remote before quickly putting his hand back, inside the covers.

Honestly, Laying on the soft bed with covers up to his chin with good room temperature at 9 in the morning not worrying about missing the work. It indeed looks comfortable. Can't blame him for not wanting to move from those comforts.

"Is that all? " I asked.

"Yes, babe. Thank you," he said turning back to look at the TV screen.

I nodded and walked out of the room. I was just about to enter the kitchen, he called me again.

"Babe...Can you come here for the last time...fastly? " he shouted again.

This what happening all this morning.  Of course, I would be irritated.

I groaned before walking back to the bedroom.

"What now? "  I asked impatiently.

"Can you turn up the AC? It's so cool in here. " He asked...no no..whined.

I walked into the room again to do as he, please.

"Is that all, my lord? Can your loyal servant take his leave? " I asked mockingly bowing my head.

He laughed at my annoyance.

"No. You can take your leave, my lovely queen,"  he said bowing his head still laughing resulting in the covers slipping down his body.

"Seriously, mew. It's like, I am taking care of a baby. " I sighed adjusting his blanket by pulling his back to his chin.

"What do you mean by that? Of course, I am your baby. You are my baby and I am your bae " he replied smiling cheekily.

"Next time you call me. I am walking here with the knife " I warned standing back after adjusting his covers.

He almost pouted. Like, Imagine a 26 years old guy acting like a kid because he is cute. Of course, It's was cute at the beginning but this getting more and more annoying as time passed.