7(new capter)

Gulf pov

*Ring*

I can hear my phone ringing somewhere or Is it the alarm? I don't know, I am too sleepy and comfy to care.

Speaking of comfy, my bed feels so warm today and so smooth. I rubbed my hands to feel the warmth of the bed that I am lying on.

*lub dub*

Wait...what...

Then I felt something on my fingertips. Smooth. round.

"Are you done playing with my nipples?"  A deep voice spoke from under me.

My eyes went wide awake and that's when I realized I am lying on top of my so-called husband.

"What the hell!" I shouted on his face making a move to get up but his hand around my waist stopped me from getting up.

"What the heck are you trying to do?" I yelled.

"Protecting you-" he replied.

"Omg! I am gonna beat the shit out of you if you don't release me in a second!" I shouted.

Next second, I fell on the ground with a loud thug.

"AHHHH"  I cried in pain as I leaned on my butt.

"The heck I am trying to do is holding you from falling down the couch. "  He replied looking down at me from the couch.

"Why am I even sleeping with you on the same couch?" I said mostly to myself.

"You mean...sleeping on the top of me"
That asshole said with a smirk as I glared at him.

"Aw...Don't look at me like at. You were having fun touching me just now " he said pointing to his naked chest.

"I am not.." I said looking away trying to stand up but suddenly someone pulled me to the ground making me yelp in surprise.

"What the fuck, Nick?" I kicked nick away who is trying to pull me close to use me as a pillow. I can see that he is in deep sleep grabbing whatever he could reach to use as a pillow.

I looked around trying to remember what happened last night. The floor is covered with food wrappers that we ordered last night. The empty wine bottles and glasses everywhere. Everything is messy. Nick is sleeping on the ground a few steps away from the couch with some blanket covering his body, no pillow. Then I saw laya curled up into the single-seat couch with a blanket over her body.

"What are you looking at? Start cleaning up already, you can't make it to college if you don't start now " I heard mew say from the couch, who now is stretching his body.

I can't help but stare at his muscles moving and his exposed chest...he got some good body.

Then he stood up and walked towards the bedroom without glancing at me.

"Where are you going?" I asked before he could reach the door.

He turned around with a raised eyebrow.

"Shower," he said pointing the thumb towards the door.

"After that..." I asked.

"Office," he said looking at me like I am asking someone a ridiculous question.

"Then who is gonna clean this?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"You " he replied with a shrug.

I laughed.

"You think I'm gonna clean this alone. No fucking way. " I huffed

"Ok Mr.husband, and it seems like you forgot about the rules. You do the daily cleaning and I do the monthly cleaning " he spoke about the rules we set on the first day I came here.