29 (part-1)

"Two persons for a room. You will have 2 hours to spend in your rooms before we go to the beach " The instructions said in a loud voice to make sure everyone student heard it before they started disturbing keys to random 2 students who stood next to each other.

They are currently standing in the hotel lobby of a hotel near the beach. Laya who was deeply embarrassed did not try to speak to the girl next to her again. She quickly walked to gulf&nick after the bus stopped at the hotel. 

They stood like this... That cute girl with nick to left with laya and gulf next to him.

"You should have stayed beside her " gulf elbowed her friends as the instructor started disturbing the keys.

"I know right " laya grumbled as she looked at the girl next to nick.

"By the way, Can you move somewhere else? I don't really want to share a room with you. You are messy ".Gulf said not so jokingly.

" Honestly, I dont care. " Laya mumbled taking her phone out.

As expected nick and the cute girl got a room together. Laya&gulf shared a room even though gulf doesn't want to.

Laya looked at nick silently asking him to start an act for exchanging the room. Nick who got the message nodded and was about to talk but the girl already took the keys from his hands and walked.

Laya eyes followed after her.  Gulf burst out laughing like a good best friend he is

"Stop laughing before I lock you out of the room. " laya mumbled as she walked away too with gulf following behind her.

"Damn...My back hurts"   Gulf groaned as he let himself fall into the soft bed.
There are two single beds in the room. One near the window which was occupied by gulf.

"Nah...Nah...You are not occupying the window bed " laya said throwing a pillow at gulf who groaned again.

"Rock paper scissors," Gulf said sitting up in the bed.

"Shoot " they said at a time as gulf made a scissor and laya paper.

"I hate you!" Laya grumbled and made her way to the other bed.

"Wake me up 10 min before we go " gulf said wiggling his shoes away and crawled up into the bed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh iiiiiiiiiii qqqqqq "

"fuck!"  Gulf quickly sat up in his bed closing his ears to avoid the weird music busting around him.

"Stop that fucking sound!" Gulf shouted over the weird music. Then it was off followed by pig-like laughter.  His friend nick.

Gulf glared at his best friend who is holding a little speaker connected to his phone laughing like some serial villain.

"Revenge baby" Nick stuck his tongue out before running towards the door.

Gulf how was too lazy to chase him laid back into the bed.

"What wrong with that bitch?"  Laya who just entered the room with nick running like an idiot out of the room brushing her shoulder in the process.

Gulf ignored her question.

"Is it time to go?"  Gulf asked and laya nodded.

"Where did you go?" Gulf asked standing up and going his luggage to change clothing.

"Nowhere." She said taking her swimsuit out from her bag. 

"Oooooo...kkkkkk" Gulf laughed and made his way into the bathroom.