32

"Remember? I told you how I wanted to study music instead of business. But my parents did not accept that. So I had to move out and lived in dorms?" Mew asked looking at gulf.

Gulf nodded remembering their conversation from the car when they drove back from the dinner his stepmother invited for.

"They thought if they cut out money for me. I will have no choice but come back home and do whatever they want me to do. " Mew scoffed as he once again leaned back into the couch looking at the blank TV.

"They did not want to pay for my school too. It's not like I begged for them too. But it was hard for me...They bought me everything I want and gave me money to spend from when I was a child. I did not really have to make money for myself. I never worked part-time jobs for money as a teenager. It was just.....I don't know, babe. They never let me work hard to make money for myself as a teenager. Hell, I didn't want to do it because they gave ne everything I needed. " Mew started. He is just having a hard time explaining how his life was. He never talked to anyone about it.

"Suck it up...You are just one of that spoiled rich kids " Gulf concluded after hearing what mew said.

Mew chucked at that words from gulf.
He did not expect those words from gulf honestly.

"I was a spoiled kid. I don't say I am not. So, Thats why they thought once they cut off the money and did not pay for my school. I will just come back to them crying like a little baby" mew said his voice bitter.

"They did all that just because I wanted to study music instead of business! " Mew said his voice heavy.

"Mew...There are a lot more ways to make money. You should not have killed people for money whatever the situation is!" Gulf exclaimed.

"But there is no one to tell me that time. I was a stupid teenager! Okay!" Mew shouted back.

"Stop shouting at me!" Gulf warned. Mew huffed but did not say anything.

"It's that kris and another guy right. You said you were friends with them in the highschool. " Gulf asked suddenly looking at mew for answers.

"Yes...I was friends with them. Kris was my best friend to this day." Mew spoke.

"If your best friend works with the mafia does not mean you have to join him or whatever!" Gulf said like he can't believe mew did that.

"I don't work for mafia or anything" mew mumbled.

"How did you even start this?" Gulf asked eyes on mew who is avoiding his eyes.

"I don't know. It's just happened. I heard kris talking over the phone and I offered I will do the work for him if he gives me the money " mew said. Not every proud thing to share.

"and what? He accepted?" Gulf asked. Everything is a question to him now.

"He did not at first. But I said it will be a one-time thing and I really needed money. Then he finally accepted" Mew said quickly.

"That's so wrong mew. How can even do that? I don't even know what to say" Gulf said his head falling into his hands again.

"I was a stupid kid. After getting a route to make easy money. I could not stop myself. There is no one to stop me " mew mumbled helplessly.

They went silent after that.

"When did you start all this? Age?" Gulf asked after being silent for a minute. His mind is blank.

"I...I was 17. Almost 18. When I first killed for kris. " mew said nervously.

"Mew! " Gulf has no words to say at all.