35 (part-2)

"Can I ask you something?" Gulf asked making Jess look at him confusingly.

Gulf had been thinking about it for a long time recently. Now that Jess trying to be good to him. Gulf wanted to ask him to keep the secret to himself of seeing mew killing someone behind a bar he went to a few months before.

"About the thing, you said about mew when we met for lunch last time..." Gulf started making Jess eyes go wide in realization about what gulf is talking about.

"OMG...Gulf. I think I owe you another apology. " Jess said making gulf gulp back the words he was about to say to Jess.

"What is it?" Gulf asked cautiously seeing a guilty face on Jess.

"I don't think that was mew. " Jess said.

"What are you talking about?" Gulf asked.

"I thought it was. I am so sure that I saw mew that night. That's why I told you about it when we met. But..As days passed I am not sure if I saw mew that day. I made some investigation after few days. But there is no proof of murder in that area." Jess told the matter that had been bothering him for a while.

"I don't get it.." Gulf was confused.

"As I said...I was so drunk. In the process of the searching bathroom,s I ended up opening the back door of the bar and saw the murder. I really did saw...Then I told you about it. After I started doing some investigation about what happened in that area later. But there is no hint of murder. No one saw.No one knew No CC Tv records. It's like no one knew it other than me. I did a lot of investigation but I did not find anything. Not even a single clue"

"It's like...It was just my nightmare or my imagination" Jess said looking bothered. Poor boy thinking he just imagined everything and made mew look like a killer in front of gulf.

"You found no clue," Gulf asked in relief. This is good. So good. Now he doesn't even have to bribe Jess to keep his mouth shut.

But Jess understood gulf words differently. He thought gulf is feeling bad for believing Jess and accusing mew of something he did not do.

"Yeah. I am so sorry. I told you some nonsense without investigating it. I don't know even if there was a murder that happened let alone mew involved in it. I thought the back door was a bathroom door. So you can imagine how drunk I was "

"I think my drunk head played tricks on me. Otherwise...How does it explain?" Jess asked more like to himself.

"Oh..." Thats what gulf was able to say.

Jess went silent for a second.

"Did you say anything about it to your mother?" Gulf asked remembering the weird behavior of his stepmom around mew.

"What? No!" Jess laughed looking at gulf like he just asked something ridiculous.

"Why are asking that?" Hess asked curiously.

"Well...She kinda acted weird around mew. So, I thought you told her " Gulf said with a shrug.

There is nothing to worry about if she doesn't know about it.

"That's...Oh, God. You don't about it right. " Jess laughed like he remembered something very funny.

"Tell me" Gulf urged.

"So, There was this time when Suppasit's family came over for dinner after the marriage was arranged between us " Jess started between his laughs.

"and my mom started ordering around as she does to us but guess what.." Jess laughed again.

"What.." Gulf asked.