18

Gulf pov.

"How did you get here?"  I asked as we walked out of the restaurant.

"I have got your location on my phone. You are so distracted today. You also have to deal with that ex and this guy. I have been checking your location once in a while. You have been here for a long time. I was worried...." He said bringing me near to his as he spoke.

"Not at all creepy ", I mocked making him chuckle shaking his head.

He unlocked the car as we reached his car.  I opened the door to get into the car but mew closed it making me turn around to look at him.

He stepped near making me stand back. I was standing with my back to the car door with mew standing in front of me with his hand on the hood of the car.

"Are you okay?"  He asked his fingers touching my cheek.

"I am fine. " I blurted as my cheeks turned red.

"You dont look like you are fine," he asked again.

"I am fine. You just don't know me. " I mumbled looking around trying to hide my blush.

He chuckled again bringing my face to his grabbing my chin.

"What's up with you today?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"My stepmom trying to make our divorce. Send Alex after me is her plan. He wanted jess to marry you after I got divorced. " I blurted out could not able to lie to his face.

His face did not change at all except his eyebrow that raised in amusement.

"You know that won't happen right?" He spoke like he is explaining to the kid.

I rolled my eyes swatting his hand away.

"I know. Jess dont want to marry you too. He wanted to help me since he got me into this. I told him that's not needed. " I said pushing him away by his chest. I mean... I tried. But he did not move an inch. He even moved closer with a smirk.

"You haven't kissed me at all today. " he breathed in my ear making the same on my neck raise.

"People...They will watch mew. " I managed to say out in the middle of my blushing session.

"They can. All I am doing is kissing my husband." He said moving his face to catch my lips.

I put my hands around his waist as he moved his lips on mine. He titled my head grabbing my chin his tongue working on my lips to open them for him.

I wanted to taste him badly but....we are in public!

Mew leaned back a little with a pout.

"People are watching, mew "  I pecked his pouted lips and patted his chest asking him to move away.

He sighed but obeyed. I entered the car as he walked to the other side.

He drove me back to uni so I can attend the rest of my classes.

"Call me after you finish the class?"  Mew said driving off as I nodded my head yes.

My classes went with me paying no attention. After 2 hours. I called mew to pick me.

Then we drove back home.

"What do you want to eat, babe?" Mew asked as we changed our shoes walking into the house.

"What's with you and ordering food today?" I asked walking to our bedroom with mew following me behind.

"Well as I said you look troubled today. I wanted to cheer you up." Mew replied taking his coat off and clicked away on his mobile. Probably ordering food.