15

Gulf pov...

"What's up, babe? What's with that face? "  mew asked worriedly.

"Alex...That's him. " I shoved my phone into mew hands and took the ice cream from him turning away to look at the screen.

My head started to ache. I ignored it stuffing my mouth with ice cream.

I heard mew sigh beside me then the sound of my phone placed on the table in front of me.

"Don't stress out, babe. I will take care of it. " Mew said putting his arm around my waist bringing my body near to his.

I rested my head on his shoulder sighing heavily.

"Come here. " Mew shifted lightly and made me lay on the couch with my head on his lap.

I closed my eyes as his fingers ran through my hair slowly.

"Is there anything else, babe? " Mew asked softly.

I hummed in reply.

"You can tell me, babe. Don't stress yourself."  He replied softly kissing my head.

"Jess called me. He was at my old apartment I shared with nick yesterday. "Mew's hand stopped for a second but he resumed his fingers to run through my hair leaning to kiss his head once more.

Kissed my nose lightly. Very soft. My heart melted at his caring. Then he pecked my lips for a second before pulling back.

"What did he say? " he asked.

"He threatened to meet him tomorrow. " I told him.

I heard mew sigh.

"What do you want to do babe?"  He asked.

I love how he considers my opinion.

"I think I will meet him. I will not know what's going in his mind if I don't talk to him. But, I want to be near me. Maybe...Stay near the place we are meeting. I will call you in if he tried anything. "  I asked tilling my head up to look into his eyes.

"Sure babe. " He smiled and I smiled back automatically feeling good out of nowhere. This man smile can do magic.

"You are so smarter than I expected babe, " He said in a teasing tone.

I replied by hitting his stomach with my elbow making him wince in pain.

"Asshole " I muttered smiling to myself as he groaned in pain.

"Let's go to bed babe,"  he said. I was about to move away from his lap but he is already carrying me in bridal style walking toward to bedroom.

I put my hands around his neck and leaned my face in his neck as he carried me.

He put me in the bed and we cuddled to sleep.

My eyes are closed but my brain is still working. Thinking about Alex and Jess. What's gonna happen tomorrow?

I fell asleep, thinking that. 

[Shee quaa KABOOM

wheep who-poosh]

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of the door squeaking.

I turned around to alert mew. But the bed is empty.

Mew is not in the bed.

He was out there doing something that he did recently almost every night.

Our bedroom door was closed. So, It is definitely the front door.

My heart started beating fast.