Enemies of the heir, beware!

A hogwarts AU

Miss Lena Luthor speaks Parseltongue and almost everyone is shocked about that (but not really). Untill it's clear that Miss Kara Danvers is a Parselmouth too...

Just for the record, this story contains information/plotlines from Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets but Lena and Kara are not in their 2nd year. They are in their 4th and thus around 15/ 16 years old because it is convenient for my story okay Lol, leave me alone.
_____________________________________________

"Training for the ballet, Luthor?"

A voice called out, making the green eyed girl laugh "shut up Arias!" Lena yelled back.

She swooped past her brunette friend on her Firebolt, Samantha rode a Nimbus 2000 wich was way slower. "You mustn't talk shit to me whilst you can't even get one goal past me" she told her friend.

Sam rolled her eyes "you're full of it Luthor" she spoke with a grin. They flew together for a few more minutes before Sam flew down and dismounted her broom, Lena followed her.

"Do you think I'll make the team this year?" Sam asked as she untied her Quidditch gear from her hands.

"Oh certainly!" Lena spoke as she too untied her protection gear "you'll be a great Chaser, even if you can't score on me" she said and grinned.

"Well, we can't all be as well trained in all positions as you are Lena" Sam said with fake annoyance. Their brooms levitated beside them as they untied the gear.

Lena hummed in agreement "I suppose not. I think being a keeper is fun but I'm much better in seeking anyway" she said "either way, we would be lucky to have you as our new Chaser. Ever since Maggie graduated we've been in need of a good Chaser"

They grabbed their brooms and walked back to the castle as they talked about the new defence club that professor Lockhart had started and all students were forced to attend.

The Slytherin common room was pretty empty, they figured the others must be in the great hall already. They quickly changed out of the rest of their Quidditch gear and into their Slytherin robes before making their way to the great hall.

The great hall was transformed, instead of the usual four long tables there was one stage in the middle of the hall. All students were surrounding the stage, most girls were fawning over Professor Lockhart.

"Gather 'round everyone!" Professor Lockhart called out. He explained the rules of the defence duelling club and together with Professor Snape he gave a demonstration.

Lena chuckled as the blonde Professor was blown backwards into the air and got up with his hair all dishevelled.

"Yes, well done Professor!" Lockhart called out "But uh, it was fairly clear to see what you were about to do, if I had wanted I could've easily used a shield" Lockhart lied

"Perhaps it'll be more useful to have our students demonstrate" Professor Snape spoke slowly.

"Ah yes yes! My idea exactly! Let's get the Danvers sisters" Professor Lockhart suggested. The blonde one made her way on the stage followed by her older sister.

"Perhaps it'll be better to have one of mine battle against Miss Danvers" Snape spoke "just to make sure Miss Danvers won't take pity on her younger sister. This is a duel after all" He added before turning around and pointing at Lena "Luthor!".

Lena quickly climbed on the stage, not even bothering to walk around to use the stairs. She was now face to face with the youngest Danvers. She believed her name is Kara but she wasn't sure, Gryffindors and Slytherins don't interact all that much.