With You I Found My Home

"Aggressive Kara.  Lena would probably love the role reversal and find it hot.  Especially if Kara came in Lena's office all confident with flowers and lunch.  Then she just busts out a Super sweet speech about how Lena is her favorite person and means the world to her and can't live with herself if she doesn't take the chance to be the one making Lena smile every day.  She could mention something about her eyes too and how when she is with her she doesn't feel like someone who lost their world, but someone who found their home." Prompt by southamerica5
_______________________________________

Kara was never one to talk about her problems. She was the girl people came to talk to about their problems. But no, she didn't talk about hers.

Kara didn't talk about how she missed her best friend when they stopped talking, after she told her she was a kryptonian superhero. She didn't talk about how much it hurted her that they weren't speaking.

Kara didn't talk about how Lena didn't reciprocate the romantic feelings she felt for her. She didn't talk about how much that hurted her either.

Except that was all she did when she and Alex went out for drinks that evening.

"Kara..." Alex spoke after Kara's 30 minute rant. Her voice was full of pity and it made Kara even more upset, she didn't want pity from her sister. Not like this. No, not at all.

"No, Alex please don't give me that look. I know I messed up.  I just... I wanted to protect her from all the attacks that would come her way if people knew she was friends with supergirl. I tried to keep our relationship completely professional." Kara said and rested her head in her hands

"But I ruined everything" she whined, it was muffled by her hands but Alex understood her perfectly.

"Kara listen to me" the brunette said, while she stroked her sisters back "you have to be blind if you can't see that Lena is head over heels in love with you too" she said. Kara started to sob lightly at Alex' words

"No she's noooot!" Kara sobbed, drawing out the words for the dramatics. It made Alex roll her eyes.

"Kara stop this nonsense! You know crying in here doesn't help you get the girl!" Alex said, throwing her hands up in frustration. "you have to dry your tears, go home to get some rest and tomorrow you're marching to L-corp to tell Lena how you feel"

Kara looked up at her sister with tears in her eyes  "what if she doesn't listen or even let me in?" she asked.

Alex sighed "Lena may be a badass CEO but you're supergirl, you already have everything that you need in there" she said and pointed to Kara's chest and head.

"All you have to do is take control for once. Make Lena want listen to you"

Kara wasn't one to talk about her problems, but she's glad she did.

___

Kara marched up to the big white building in her red nine inch heels. The dress she wore was black and incredibly tight but she managed. She wore red lipstick and her sunglasses rested on her nose. In her left hand she held a take out bag and in her right she held a pumpkin spice latte.

If she was going to do this, she was going to do it right.

Her heels made a clicking sound on the polished marble floor as she walked over to the elevator. She got alot of attention but she payed them no mind, she had a mission of her own.

The elevator doors opened and she strode out to walk to Jess' desk. "Hi, please notify miss Luthor of my presence if you will" she spoke to the woman.