Neighbour!

[A/N] A neighbour OneShot. (No powers) Enjoy!

Kara took the cookies she made out of the oven and put them on the counter, she smiled and gave herself a pat on the shoulder. They came out perfectly!

She turns her back to the cookies and start washing the tools she used to make the cookie batter.

Mother always said to keep your workplace clean, its a bit to late for that since you are already done backing But still.

"Alex Danvers, you put that cookie back right now! it's not for you" she said not even turning around.

Alex whines "How do you do that!! I didnt even make a sound!"

The blonde chuckled "Yeah well, I have good hearing" she turns to put away the now clean dishes and bumps her head against a cabin she left open earlier "ow!"

Alex laughs as Kara rubs her forehead
"Super hearing But horrible eyesight!"

"Shut up Alex"

Still snickering Alex sits down at the table "who did you make the cookies for then if I am not allowed to eat them? Mike?"

Kara makes a face "I broke up with him" she said without emotion

"Good"

"Good?"

"Yeah, I never liked him anyways."

"Oh"

"So the cookies?"

She smiles "right! They are for the new neighbours. Mom asked me to make them So we can give it as a "welcome to the neighbour hood" present when visit them"

Alex nodded "alright, when will that be?" just then their mom walked in "now" she said causing Alex to jump in her seat

"Geez mom! Warn a girl before you sneak up on them!"

Eliza grinned "for an agent you sure are very fast frightend, besides I didn't sneak at all Darling"

"And very bad at being sneaky, I am surprised you aren't dead yet" Kara added for good measure.

Alex huffed "is is gang up on Alex day or something?"

~~

Soon they stood in front of the neighbours house. Alex was wearing blue jeans, a grey shirt and her usual black leather jacket. Kara was dressed in a casual blue dress with her hair in a ponytaill and glasses on her nose.

The door opened and there stood a boy dressed in a fancy suit, his Raven black hair was a bit sloppy as if he did it in a hurry.

I suddenly feel underdresses. Mother alsways said that you're never fully dressed withouth a smile

Kara smiled big as Eliza greeted the boy and introduced herself. The boy introduced himself as Lex and grinned big at the blonde. Kara felt quite uneasy, she didnt like how the older boy was looking at her.

They got invited into the house and soon they stood in their neighbours living room. Eliza went first and walked up to a woman with hair just as black as Lex' and held out her hand for the woman to shake

"You have a lovely home Miss..?" Eliza started not knowing the last name of the family at all

"Thank you! it's Luthor, Lillian Luthor" the woman said, giving Eliza a thight lipped smile.

"It's So nice to have neighbours again finally, this house has been on sale for ages!" Eliza said with her usual smile on her face

"Ah yes, the salesman said that aswell. We are So happy to be here, my Son is going to college here now and I want to be close to him" Lillian smiled and looked al Lex proudly.