College rivals

[A/N] [ I have no idea how colleges or highschools work in countries other then the Nethrlands but i tried my best. enjoy!] [see A/N at the end]

Kara Danvers is not an overly smart girl, she isn't pretty like all the models in the magazines and she definitely isn't as funny as she thinks she is. But Kara has a loving older sister who helps her with her homework and watches movies in her dorm with her, she has a funny best friend who always cheers her up when she is sad and she doesn't really know how it happened but she has another best friend who is one of the girls you will see in the magazines.

And sure sometimes they annoyed the shit out of her [No Winn i don't want to play a video game, i'm working!] and ate all her food [Alex not the potstickers!] and gave her make overs when she fell asleep in her dorm making homework late at night [Delete that! Lucy i'm serious!!]. But she loved them all dearly because they stayed true to themselfs and Don't Judge her for how weird she is.

Kara is now a junior high at Hartfeld high, studying Art and design. She loves drawing her friends in hero outfits, she even got quite a few outfits of herself in a Supergirl suit since she loves Superman. Alex, her sister is a huge nerd and together with Winn [eventhough Winn is only a junior in a senior middle class] she followes technology while Lucy, also a junior high like Kara follows a Literature course.

Everyone was gathered in the cafetaria and waited for principal Astra to finally start talking and explain what the hell was going on. "Quiet please, children seddle down" principal Astra called out, causing everyone to shut up [everyone knew better than to ignore The principal].

"Good. I have a few announcements to make" she started, her hand going up to stroke the white stray of hair out of her face "first of all welcome juniors, i hope you all will enjoy your time at Hartfeld. And Don't be afraid to ask for help because.." she gestured to the older kids to finish her sentence "We fight together 'cause Hartfeld Tigers are fighters!" they called out. Astra smiled widely "they certainly do. second, i wanted to announce that we are going on our annual Hartfeld High road trip and before you get all exc-" the whole room burst into cheers as soon as she dropped the words road trip.

Astra sighed and whiseled loudly on her fingers "seddle down! I said Settle down! Now as i was trying to say" she continued as Everyone sat back down "this year will be a bit different. Principal Grant from Hearts High has decided to go to the same destination as Hartfeld, therefore to save money we have agreed to go together.". Again There were shouts But this time of protest "You cant do that!" Mike something, a senior Engineer student called out earning nods of agreement from fellow students.

Kara leaned over to Alex as Astra continued talking "why is everyone so mad at Hearts?" she asked her sister "because Hearts Always wins the football cup. Like Every. damn. year, and they like to rub it in our Faces too" Alex whispers back. Winn leaned over "i heard they once sent a cheese bomb to the school. The poor janitor had to over work and the school still smells like cheese in the East wing!" Lucy too, leaned in "well, I heard they broke in here and put dirt or slime in all the lockers".

Alex chuckled "that one was pretty funny Yeah, it was a bit exaggeraded but they are all true. Hearts and Hartfeld never really got along, the students there are so uptight and fancy and full of themselfs. I suggest you should stay away from them during the road trip." she warned.

Kara nodded and zoned out again as Principal started to talk about rules and how they should be respectfull towards Hearts

She hoped Hearts wasn't as horrible as they sounded...

~~~~

Lena Luthor is what you can say smart, some might even say she is a genius. She can name up the answer to any mathematics question she is asked, she knows everything there is about literature and above all she was a huge Science nerd. Problem is... Lena doesn't have any real friends.