A parent mistery

[A/N] Hi! And welcome back! This is going to be a multiple part one shot (Gaysus that sounds weird haha!). Its about Lena and Kara on the journey to find Lena's mom. Kara has no powers though but Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Kara!" Her voice came from the hall way.

The door slammed wide open and Kara fell off of her chair in shock. In walked Lena with papers in her hand "Kara I have great news!" She started but frowned at the empty apartment she stood in. That was until she heard Kara groan from where she was laying on the ground.

"-what are you doing on the ground?"

"You scared me!"

"So you lay down on the floor??"

"I fell..." Kara got up from the ground and rubbed her butt "that's gonna bruise" she pouted. Lena chuckled "I can kiss it better if you want me to?" She said and raised her eyebrow causing kara to blush.

She cleared her throat awkwardly "I.. Huh. What was so important that you had to storm in here?" She changed the subject quickly, It seemed to work. "Remember when I ordered a few of my employees to do some research on my mothers whereabouts?" Lena started and layed the papers out on the table before them . "of course, but didn't the police take Lillian to jail already?" Kara asked with confusement in her voice "what is all this?" She added while pointing to the papers.

"I asked them to look for my real mother. And this all they could find on her" Lena explained "her name is Lailah Morgan"

Kara looked through the papers "these are all from long ago Lena, here a Lailah Morgan in 1990 and and again in 1999. How can you be sure its her? There are no pictures or anything"

"I'm not, but it won't hurt to look her up and see for myself. I need this kara" Lena said and placed her hand on top of Kara's "tell me you're coming with me?". Kara sighed "you're lucky that I have three weeks off from work. But Alex is coming with us!"

Lena groaned slightly "why? She doesn't like me!"

"Don't be ridiculous. Alex likes you, she's just moody. She'll come in handy during this road trip, her car too. I'll ask her tonight. Are you staying for dinner?"

"Of course but I'm cooking, you'd even burn water if you tried to cook"

"Would not!"

~

At the end of the week they were all packed, Kara loading in their stuff in Alex car. The taller redhead leant against her car "I still don't understand why I have to come along to this nonsense" she huffed while crossing her arms.

"Because, Alex you're a police officer. And you have a car!" Kara said kinda out of breath because she just loaded Lena's bag in the car "dear lord what's is in there!?" She mumbled

"Lena is a multi billionair, she can buy better cars then this one! You don't need me!"

"Alex, I need you okay! I can't handle being alone around her for three full weeks, I'll mess up somehow and you're here to keep that from happening. "

"Because you have a silly crush on your best friend I am getting dragged away from my beloved couch??" Alex exclaimed in disbelieve, instantly getting shushed by Kara as Lena walked up to the car "hey girls i'm ready to go!" She said

"How nice of you to help us pack the bags" Alex said with sarcasm obvious in her voice , earning a slap on her arm from kara "Alex stop being a baby, you didn't do anything either! Now get in the car, we're leaving"