Fight for our love part 2

I watched Elisa y Marcela on Netflix the other day. A story about two women in Spain around 1890's I believe who fell in love. They go through hard times but manage against all odds to stay together. This Supercorp FF is inspired by that. Most lines come directly from the movie so hereby I want to clarify that I do not own the story. Don't sue me please

This is Part two of fight for our love. Kara and Lena lost touch and have to find their way back to eachother.

_______________________________________

Spain, 1890

Dear Lena,

Four weeks, three days and nine hours have passed since the last time I could smell you.

Yet I feel you are so close to me and my thoughts.. that I could almost touch you.

Everything reminds me of you. Everything.

The sun, the rain, the sea, the sand.
Even this blank paper that I fill with words that take me to you.

I often dream of you, Lena. Even when I'm awake. I draw you, and so wherever I look I find you.

I miss you so much.
So much.

I want to kiss your freckles

Forever yours,

Kara

Dear Kara,

I've just read your letter. Reading your words is the closest thing to touching you.

Some days, I imagine me by your side while you write. While you write to me.
And I watch you, watch each gesture and each word that you give me.

I'll look closely at your hands. At your dimples. At your smile.

I imagine all our letters together as if they were magic charms. And you and me naked, on top of them. As if all the words we've sent eachother could protect us from the cold, from people, from the distance.

Whenever one of your letters arrives, before I open it, I hug it. I hug you.

Your words calm my impatience, my fear of not seeing you, and the fear that one day you'll stop writing.

Your words of love penetrate my skin.

I love you so much, Kara.

~
Couso, Galicia, 3 years later~ Kara

You stand before a group of children. Teaching them all that you know, they write your words down with precision and accuracy.

Your day is the same everyday, you walk to school then teach, then you walk back home. Today is different.

You're students look behind them as the door opens, you look up and smile instantly. She's here.

You quickly tell your students to draw you a chestnut while you make your way outside.

Standing before her you don't know if you should laugh or cry. Her green orbs show the same confusion, but after a few seconds she wraps her arms around you.

Her embrace feels like the first cup of warm goat milk you've had in a while, you feel complete again. Her hands run through your dirty blonde hair and you tighten your grip, as if you're afraid she'd vanish if you were to let go.

You draw back to see her face, she's smiling at you. Then she looks to the side, when you follow her example you see your students watching you from the window.

You immediately take back your role as teacher. "Honestly! What did I tell you? Have you finished drawing a chestnut?" You ask with a teasing undertone. You look back at her "I have the quickest children in all of Couso!"

Your students laugh and giggle as you make your way back inside. You look back at her and know she'd wait for you untill you finish class.

The walk back to your cottage is silent. Not unpleasant but silent. Once there you put down your bag and take of your coat. She follows your example and begins to take hers off as she walks around your room.

You only have a bed a kitchen and a desk. You watch her as she admirers your drawings, most of them are of her.

She pauses at one where the woman is very naked and looks back at you. "who is she?" She asks.

You make your way over to her, standing face to face and almost touching her nose with yours.

"It's You" you answer.

The next few seconds seem to go on forever as your eyes flicked between her eyes and her lips. Hers do the same.

Then she leans in, drawing all the breath out if you. The first one is just a small peck and you both can't help but giggle as this is finally happening. You've waited three years for this, for her.

Then she kisses you again and you're lost in it. All that there is is Lena, and her lips on yours, her arms around you and your hands in her long black hair.

Your lips find the freckles in her neck and you kiss them, she moves her head back for you giving you better access. Her hands move and start unbuttoning your dress shirt.

She turns you around and kisses the freckles on your shoulders and back as her hands unfasten your corset. She kisses you again, then you unfasten her corset.

Your hands are everywhere, not knowing where to begin. You kiss her face, her neck her breasts. She kisses yours.

You place your hand in hers and pull her with you to the bed, you kiss and together you fall into the bed in a tight embrace.

Her kisses are electric, they light up every viber in your body. Her touch is addictive, and her fingers are magic. She kisses your dimples, the freckles on your back and everything in between.

You've been with me all this time...

                                        Yes, All this time

And you've been with me every minute...

                                     Yes, Every minute

You should apply for the school in Couso, it's ten kilometres from mine

                                         Ten kilometres?

Yes, then I'll get them to transfer me with you.

                                                               Yes.

Yes?

                                            Yes, with you!

And we'll be together

                                       We'll be together

Yes, together

                                                      Together

Forever?

                                                        Forever

I love you, Lena

                                         I love you, Kara

_______________________________________
[A/N]

This is the last part I'll be writing of this. I really really suggest you watch Elysa Y Marcela on Netflix, their story is very inspiring

Hope you enjoyed!

Love, Val👑