Don't I Know You?

[A/N] a suggestion left by @couldbemoregay  I hope you like it!
_______________________________________

It was a cold night, she could see little clouds of white smoke as she slowly breathed in and out. She was squatting in between two large wooden boxes, she was shivering and her teeth clattered against each other slightly. She pulled her cape that was draping over her over her shoulders tighter, trying to shield herself the cold at least a bit. It didn't work.

"Winn" she hissed in her earpiece "I love the new design, make a note to make it warmer. Maybe add some pockets so I can keep my hands warm at least"

It was silent for a while, then a small beep and a "Copied and noted"

She slowly got up a bit from her hiding place, looking around for the bad guys. "are you sure they will come out here?" she asked, keeping her voice soft but firm.

"I'm certain of it, I'm tracing their position as we speak. They should round the corner in a few seconds" Winn spoke in her ear. And fair enough a few seconds later three large men rounded the corner, a black man and a red headed man carrying a large silver device while the other one ran over to a large truck.

"Good luck"

She smiled "thanks, but I won't need it"

She emerged from her hiding place catching the men off guard successfully.

"That doesn't belong to you." she said firmly while she placed her hands on her hips. Her power stand. The man who had ran to the car talked first "who are you!?" he said, his thick Russian accent very audible.

"My name is Supergirl and I'm here to put an end to your crimes. You've been terrorising this town for to many weeks now and it ends. Tonight " she spoke, taking a step forward.

The men all chuckled, the two holding the device put it down and cracked the knuckles. The same man as before spoke "Come on little girl, you can't stop us. There's three of us and one if you"

She stared at them, calculating her moves in her head. She pressed the S symbol on her chest and felt her suit activate, the red and blue lights flashed for a second before dimming again.

"let's dance"

She charged, attacking the leader since he was closest to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and threw her legs in the air, hitting the red headed man on the leader's left with her feet. He grabbed his face in pain and fell backwards.

The kick came with a spin where she landed on the leaders back, her arms still around the leaders neck, choking him. The large black, still unharmed man charged at her and gripped her waist to pull her off his leaders back. She fell to the ground but quickly rolled into a more stable position and out of reach of them.

"Look out, on your right!" Winn's voice came in her ear, causing her to look to her right. She saw a large leg about to kick her, she moved backwards and catched his leg. The man with the red hair looked shocked, it quickly turned to pain as she took a standing position and stretched his leg beyond its limits.

He fell to the ground while holding his package. She quickly returned to the other men and held up her balled fist, two small darts flew out of her suit and they hit the black man who whined in pain as shocks of electricity went through his body. 

The large Russian man balled his hands in anger. "you took out my men! You'll pay for that" he growled and grabbed her outstretched hand and turned it. She yelped in pain. He didn't stop, he guided her down on her knees and when she tried to punch him with her free hand he catched and turned that one too.