11- suicide bridge part 2

TW-⚠️LANGUAGE⚠️

The night was well, we all slept normally, I kept waking up because of the wind but everyone else seemed to be sleeping normally

A jolt woke me up and it seemed like Corey was the only one awake, the blanket had been slightly pulled off us on my side, I hit corey's side lightly,
"Dude did you move the blanket?" he turned around to look at me,
"No I thought you did" he seemed worried but it was probably just the wind,
"Don't worry just go back to sleep it was probably the wind of something" he nodded as we both brought the blanket back up.

I felt like something was really off but I just ignored it so I could hopefully at least get a couple of hours sleep.

Something was yanked off me so I jumped up along with Corey. We were both shouting and I saw the blanket over the other side off the area, my breathing got really heavy and I felt like I couldn't breathe, everyone was asking what happened but I just ran over to Colby, I wrapped my arms round his waist and buried my face in his chest.

"Hey, what happened?" He murmured into my hair,
"The blanket was pulled off of us!" My legs were shaking and everyone was freaking out, we all just decided to leave so I grabbed my bag as everyone just ran.

Amanda pointed towards the wall and it had the word 'no' written all over it.
"Guys let's fucking go!" I grabbed Colbys hand as we all just ran back towards the car.

We realised that we had forgotten all of our blankets but neither of us wanted us to go back, we got into the car and I just put my head against Colby's shoulder,
"Hey, are you ok?" He whispered down to me, I nodded but didn't say anything, I'm usually good with ghosts and the paranormal stuff but tonight was something completely different. I didn't like it at all.

When we got back to the house it was like 6 am. None of us were tired so we just decided on movie night in the living room. I sat with Colby on the bean bag as Auggie came and sat on our laps as Circa and Buddy joined too.

We ended up watching some of the marvel films and most of our friends had fallen asleep apart from Colby, Sam, Kat and I. I saw Auggie curled up on my lap so I had to take a photo. I've become a little crazy dog mum.

Chloe.Dane

Chloe.Dane- girls best friend🐶

Colbybrock- I see I have been replaced
     Chloe.Dane-^ you're my boyfriend there's a difference

Devynlundy- I see I've been replaced as well
Chloe.Dane- don't worry Dev ur still my #1 human best friend

Fan1- aww Colby and Devyn fighting for Chloe's best friend place

Fan2- why am I now actually loving for Cloby

I fell asleep pretty quick but every time I closed my eyes I could just see the events of the night in my mind and I couldn't stay asleep. I just gave up and walked into the kitchen, trying to be as quiet as possible since everyone else was asleep in the living room.

I poured a bowl of cereal as it was early in the morning, I was answering a couple of Instagram messages when something catches my eye in the garden, Auggie runs up to the door and quietly growls, and Auggie never barks or growls.

A black mist moves by the back fence, I jumped up and wiped my eyes moving closer to the door, thinking my eyes were still playing my eyes on me, Auggie and Circa were still growling at the garden, I looked towards the trees in the garden and see a black figure wearing a top hat walk between the two.

I let out a scream jumping back, knocking down the bowl onto the floor, sending shards flying everywhere, everyone runs from the living room and is shouting my name, Auggie and Circa are barking and growling outside and Sam, Elton and Corey open to door going outside.

Colby and Kat are by my side, I kept my eyes on the trees in the garden not noticing Colby is yelling my name,
"CHLOE!" I shook my head and turned to look at him my breathing was fast and I couldn't keep still, he calmed down and moved infront of me as the guys walked back in,
"There's no one out there" Sam sighs as he sits on the counter, Elton shakes his head,
"No, there had to be something to make Chloe scream like that and Auggie and Circa bark, what did you see Chloe?" I sighed a shaky breath before starting.

"First I saw a black mist outside and Auggie started growling as Circa walked into the kitchen and started growling too. And I looked towards the door and saw this thing, it looked like a person but it couldn't be, they were completely black and wearing a top hat and it wasn't just my eyes I saw it!" I tried to reason as Colby took me in his arms,
"It's ok" he comforted me as Corey paled slightly,
"The shadow man" he said plainly as everyone gasped, I didn't know who that was or who they were talking about.

They explained the shadow man to me and how Corey is the only one who sees him usually, Auggie stayed by my side protectively, constantly looking outdoors, confusing us all. We all knew that animals are more likely to see things that we can't.

Everyone went to bed but none of us could sleep, we all worried that something had followed us home from suicide bridge as Colby was worried that I was the one to see it and that I was the one along with Sam that got hurt at the bridge.

We were sat upstairs in my room, not wanting to sleep alone, Auggie was cautious even letting Colby near me, it gave me comfort that he was so protective of me. I kept moving my eyes towards my window, thinking I'm seeing things outside, Colby notices and stands up, I gave him a confused look as he picked up my blanket from my floor. He placed it over the window and moved next to me again, tangling his legs with mine,
"Nothing can get you now" he held my hands as I put my head on his chest, we put on a movie on the tv and didn't want to sleep for a while, shocked at the previous nights events.