20- date night

I was interrupted by Corey running into my bedroom,"Chloe! Please tell Tommy to leave my stuff alone, I've already agreed to let him communicate with us but he keeps playing stupid music at random times and even at 1 am to wake me up" I heard Colb...

"Chloe! Please tell Tommy to leave my stuff alone, I've already agreed to let him communicate with us but he keeps playing stupid music at random times and even at 1 am to wake me up" I heard Colby chuckle from beside me.

Corey and Tommy had this sort of annoying brother relationship, Tommy has started to play loud music on Corey's phone to wake him up. I laughed as Corey stomped out the room shutting his door, probably going back to his tv show.

"I love how no one is now afraid of Tommy, he is literally part of the family" Colby laughs from beside me wrapping his arms around my waist. I was glad because when Tommy spoke to me he said he was lonely but now everyone at the house interacts with him quite often.

I had changed into my outfit for the date, I had decided to wear my black jeans with my white sweater since it was cold out. Colby had already changed since he was excited about the date all day.

"You ready to go Colbs?" He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me towards the door, he stopped before turning towards me,
"I don't actually know where we are going" he spoke slowly as I laughed pushing open the door leading us to my car.

He turned on my radio to play some music, I handed him the aux cord so he could play some of his music, he started playing the Disney playlist I had added to his Spotify. He was blaring let it go full volume in my car. We went live on his Instagram for a while but turned it off when we arrived.

"So? You gonna tell me where we are now?" I shook my head and gave Colby an innocent smile, I opened my door and stepped out the car grabbing my phone from my pocket. He rolled his eyes and stepped out beside me.

He finally realised where we were as he looked around, they had put up loads of pretty Christmas lights above the town near our house and they had cute Christmas activities you could do throughout the walk.

He grabbed my hand as I saw the look on his face, his face lit up when he saw all the lights and I knew I had picked the perfect date.

The first activity was painting baubles for your Christmas tree, we were given glass paints and an array of different sized brushes. I got up a picture of a snowman on my phone so I could copy the outline of it onto my bauble. I looked over to see Colby dotting different colours onto his, he had such a strong look of concentration of his face.

After we had finished we put them into little boxes so they would be protected and continued our walk, there were little Christmas creatures made out of lights which have the whole walk this magical feeling

The next activity was a challenge of who could decorate the best Christmas cookie. The winner won a stuffed reindeer plushie. I was determined to win, I had decorated my cookie to look like a penguin where as Colby had decided to do a Christmas sweater, not to be cocky or anything but I am so winning this thing, his cookies are.... how should I say this..... messy?

The lady looked at both of us cookie designs not knowing whose was whose

The lady looked at both of us cookie designs not knowing whose was whose. She picked up mine and a smile appeared on my face,
"I'm sorry but this one definitely has to win" I smiled as I hit Colby with my elbow,
"Ha, I win!" He rolled his eyes and nudged me back playfully,
"I'm so happy for you" he said sarcastically.

We stopped for a while to look at the lights as we sat down on a bench, I found one of the pictures we had taken earlier and decided to post it on my Instagram,

Chloe.Dane

Chloe.Dane- the best part of this night was winning the reindeer, being with Colby comes in close second

Colbybrock- a little offended that I'm in second but it's all good

Fan1- this relationship is the cutest thing

Samgolbach- you're welcome for the advice by the way Chloe😂
    Chloe.Dane-^ yeah you had "such good" advice

Fan2- I need to see a video soon!

Coreyscherer- Tommy won't leave me alone please come home!
      Chloe.Dane- ^you'll be fine Corey
       Fan3- ^omg is Tommy with you!
       Fan1- ^^we need a video explaining!

I sighed as I turned off my phone looking up to Colby who was looking at the lights around us, I placed my head on his shoulder slowly breathing and closing my eyes for a second.

-Colby's pov-
I looked down to see Chloe sleeping softly on my shoulder, I took a photo before picking her up carefully and placing her in the passenger seat of her car.

She ended up sleeping for the whole journey so I messaged Sam to open the door for me to be able to carry her upstairs.

I placed a kiss on her forehead as I pulled the blanket over her, I changed her jeans into shorts but left her sweater on, Auggie was already curled up beside her, I smiled patting his head climbing in my usual spot on the bed.

God. This girl will be the death of me.