24- what happened to me?

"Chloe!"

"Chloe!"

Jasmine's head turned to see where the voice rang out from the dark, he sees the roommates running over led by a slightly smiling Tommy.

She attempts to speak to Chloe quickly to get her to jump but she is stopped when a sudden force collided with her. She grabs the railing in order to stop herself from falling into the crashing water below, it is no use, her body goes tumbling off the stable bridge into the death trap below.

Tommy waves goodbye with a slight smile, he did it, he protected her, Amara was gone. Or at least that's what he thought.

Back on the scene, Colby had grabbed the now unconscious Chloe from the edge before she could take a step, slightly cutting his arm on the stone in the process, but not really noticing due to the amount of adrenaline pumping through his body.

He cradles her down to the floor as everyone surrounds her shaking her and trying to wake her from the state. Tommy watches from afar pacing back and forth wondering what he could do to help. He remembered one small detail. He could get into Chloe's head, he came over to her and closed his eyes, telling Colby to shush everyone,
"But Colby.."
"No! Just give it a second!" Colby shouts sort of raspy as he had been shouting and crying.

Tommy entered her mind carefully, it was like just a void with little aspects of her life almost as photographs just placed everywhere. He sees a small figure in the distance on the floor, almost as if she were sleeping.

He runs over and she shoots awake.
"Tommy! Where are we what happened to me!" He shushed her in attempt to calm her down, he held her hand and rubbed his thumb over it, he had seen Colby do this sometimes and it always worked.
"You need to wake up for us Chloe" he said quickly, she looked confused,
"But how do I do that!" She was still panicking,
"Colby misses you, just think really hard about being awake" he tried so hard to think of how to wake her up, but he had nothing.

At the word of Colby it was like something clicked in her mind, it was almost like a magnet was pulling Tommy away from her, he had hoped that she was waking up.
"Come on Chloe" he pleaded crossing his fingers as he watched her body get further away.

Both pairs of eyes shot open immediately

Chloe's pov
I opened my eyes and sat up, gasping, why was I here, the last thing I remember was falling asleep on the sofa. I look around to see everyone, they are sighing in relief and I can see they have been crying. I look behind me to see Colby, I shoot my arms around him, he is crying into my shoulder.

We stayed there for a while, talking about what happened. We got a few strange looks but laughed then off together. I saw everyone's looks change from happy to almost guilty looking,
"Is there something you're not telling me?"