23- get out of her head!

TW- ⚠️mentioned thoughts of suicide⚠️
-you can skip this chapter if you wish I can briefly explain it in the next chapter if you wish :)

TW- ⚠️mentioned thoughts of suicide⚠️-you can skip this chapter if you wish I can briefly explain it in the next chapter if you wish :)

I woke up abruptly from a dream, feeling the sweat lining on my forehead. My window was open, the curtains moving slightly. The breeze was colder than normal but it was winter so that was expected.

The dream was very vivid, I found myself almost living a part of my life I couldn't remember, almost as if I was a complete different person, but me. It doesn't make sense when I think about it but, it felt so real, Tommy was alive and I was there. But it wasn't me, it was another version of me. It explains why he must be connected to me, he thinks of me as a sister.

The house was pretty quiet this morning, except for this constant banging that none of us can figure out where it is coming from, but we have just learnt to ignore it.

Colby walked in from his bathroom with his toothbrush hanging from mouth, how does he manage to look so damn attractive by doing the simplistic of things, he shrugged his head at me,
"You good babe?" I realised that I still had the sweat on my forehead and I must look like a mess,
"Mhm I just had a sad dream" he gave me puppy eyes wrapping me in his arms, I ducked under not wanting to get toothpaste in my hair.

I heard him shout after me as I ran out of his bedroom door, Auggie following swiftly. I screamed as a body collided with me, knocking me back, I hit my head on the back of the wall, hearing Auggie barking. I looked up to see Jasmine walking away, not even sparing me a second glance.

Sam ran out of his room along with Kat and Colby obviously hearing me scream, Kat ran over to me and helped me off the floor,
"What the hell happened we heard you scream" Colby raised his voice as he calmed Auggie down as he was stressed out about something.
"Oh I just.... fell" I stuttered as Colby checked the back of my head.
"I must of just tripped on Auggie or something"

They all looked at me confused, not quite believing me. Sam and Kat had to leave for their plans so it was only Colby, Jasmine and I in the house since Elton, Corey, Aaron and Devyn were out filming.

I kept getting the sickening feeling that someone was watching me, the banging always seemed to be getting closer to me and I had to block my ears to stop them ringing.

It was Christmas in a few days so I didn't want to mention anything to anyone, not wanting to bring everyone's moods down for something that probably isn't true in the first place. The bear I got for Tommy keeps moving around so I'm guessing they have either met already or the boy is just wondering around.

The roommates have pretty much come to terms that the house is going to have a few spirits in them but no harmful ones since Tommy and the boy are only children. I have tried to research anything I can on the boy but I can't find any sort of records, he must of died long before Tommy was even alive, but if Tommy was happy then I didn't mind.

Colby had gone to pick up Sam and Kat up from the cinema since they had locked their keys inside their car, so I was sat watching Netflix in the living room, the bangs were louder than normal, closer even.

I kept hearing voices, children's voices,
"Get out of her head!" Over and over again. Jasmine walked into the room, taking my hand, she had the look in her eyes, what is wrong with her. I went to speak but couldn't, I need to sleep....

Third persons pov

Chloe's eyes glossed over, her mind clouded with empty space, no thoughts, no people. Jasmine looked to the back of her, a young boy stood protectively holding her other hand,
"I won't let you hurt her again!" The little boys voice rang out but almost like air, it wasn't powerful but almost sounded as if it was going to fall apart any second.

Jasmine recognised the boy as Tommy, the one who had sworn to protect Chloe from Amara, she was quite surprised about how easy this was going to be, what could a child do, a weak, pathetic child.

The front door swung open, almost knocking itself off its hinges, startling Tommy, he jumped closer into Chloe, covering his eyes, but soon gaining the confidence to protect her, he stood infront of her holding his hands open like he was guarding something.

Jasmine took Chloe's hand once again, leading her towards the door, the boy began to panic, he disappeared, but not as far as everyone thought.

If anyone were to look from the safety of their home they would see a normal girl out on a night stroll, but if you happened to look from Chloe's eyes, the whole frame would be different, she was almost in a daze like state, being dragged by someone she thought to be her best friend, unknown to herself that she was being brought to her death.

The reached the bridge, the bridge that overlooked the waters, Jasmine whispered words into her ears that almost couldn't be heard,
"I think you want to get up onto the bridge don't you Chloe?" She lightly nodded letting go of her hand, holding the railing keeping anyone from the other side, saving them from the crashing water below.

All of this, of course, was blind to the naked eye, any onlookers would not even see the girl, they would just see a mist floating around the area in which the 2 girls were stood.

Chloe's feet grazed he edge of the bridge, the poor girl still in her frozen state, oblivious to what was happening around her, in her mind she was asleep peacefully on her couch.

Jasmine wondered where her little "protector" had wondered off to but unknown to both of them he had fetched the people who were going to save her, the people which were on their way to her this very second.

Chloe reached her hands forward, leaning to take a step towards the water below.

"CHLOE!"