13- "is it forever with me now?"

I was still trying to process the death of my father, but things were going well, apart from the prank war, circa had been dyed pink and now I was made to be the person to bring her out since Elton didn't want to seem weird walking his pink dog, I...

I was still trying to process the death of my father, but things were going well, apart from the prank war, circa had been dyed pink and now I was made to be the person to bring her out since Elton didn't want to seem weird walking his pink dog, I didn't mind, to be truthful, I found her quite cute.

I had yet to be pranked in the prank war but Colby and I were planning on pranking the housemates, I also needed to film for my YouTube since I haven't filmed for a while, I decided to ask out on my Twitter what they wanted to see, I couldn't go and explore anywhere as it was pretty late in the day anyway so I was probably going to do something with the boys or searching something.

Colby and Sam were in the kitchen filming a video for their channel and it was pretty funny to watch, they were pouring different foods on top of themselves, each covered in different condiments, honey and more. I grabbed an orange juice from the fridge and leant against the counter, the draw beside me opened causing a loud noise to spread throughout the room, Colby and Sam looking over at me, Colby looked back towards her camera,
"Chloe is now destroying the house" I laughed from the side watching the boys going back to their video.

Auggie was asleep on my bed as I opened my door, I don't usually allow him to sleep on my bed before I've made it but he looked so cute I didn't want to disturb him, it had been around an hour since I had put my post on Twitter, I had a lot of notifications but one popped out to me,

'Research the Harlem Valley Psychiatric Centre'

I had never heard of it so I thought why not, I set up my camera on my tripod and sat at my desk, my lights were changed to a red so it gave the rooms a spooky feeling, Auggie was now awake, watching me film whilst led on my covers.

"Howdy my lovely people, it is me Chloe here today with a video one of you guys suggested for me" I picked up my phone so I could see the girls name for me to read out,
"So we have Allie Smith right here and she asked me to research and explain to you guys the Harlem Valley Psychiatric Centre, I have had a look at some of the pictures of this place and it's creepy, so without further a do, let's begin"

"The Harlem Valley Psychiatric Centre opened its doors in 1924 to the public of the small town Hamlet of Wingdale within the town of Dover, New York. It was originally named the Harlem Valley state hospital but deciding to later on change it to the name we all know now. This hospital was chartered 'for the care and treatment of the insane'. It even had infrastructure that had previously constituted the Wingdale Prison."