18: Impossible

𝖳𝖶: 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 (𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼)

"All for me?"

            Guinevere groaned softly as he pushed himself closer to her body

            Guinevere groaned softly as he pushed himself closer to her body. He slowly pushed the bathrobe off her shoulders, the smooth skin of his thumb barely brushing against her collarbone. As soon as the robes hit the floor, he pushed Guinevere back down the bed.

He brought up a free hand to her waist, pulling her closer to him as he knelt in between her legs. Guinevere tugged lightly at the hem of his shirt, eager for their skins to touch.

He pulled away, making Guinevere groan at the lack of contact, but she quickly let out a soft moan as he started kissing her neck softly. "Beautiful," he praised, in between kisses.

His hands were roaming her body, but barely touching her. She knew exactly what he was playing at and that he was in control. Although this only made her want him more.

Guinevere felt a shiver run down her spine as his eyes flickered up to meet her's. She leaned forward to kiss him, but even before their lips could brush, he moved his head away.

"Patience," he whispered, his voice low and harsh.

He began to trail kisses all over the exposed areas of her body. Guinevere's back arched as he took her mound into his mouth, sucking slowly. She moaned softly, gripping the sheets on the bed as his tongue played with her chest. Moving on to the next one, his teeth were slightly dragging over the sensitive skin of her body, enough to send her over the edge.

His hand began to trace Guinevere's stomach slowly inching closer to her. Guinevere felt her breath hitch as began to caress her inner thigh, slowly moving higher.

Guinevere let out a moan as his hand cupped her through her underwear. Hooking two fingers on it, he began to slowly pull it off of her, causing her to buck her hips closer to him. She exhaled deeply as he inserted a finger, gently curving them upward.

"All for me?" he asked, his voice hoarse as he drew out his finger. "Already so wet and I've barely touched you, darling." he chuckled deeply, before bringing his fingers back in.

Guinevere's mouth gaped open as he inserted another finger. He pumped slowly, emitting soft moans from the Slytherin as he picked up his pace. His thumb pressed on her clit, immediately making Guinevere moan louder.

"Shhh," he whispered, his eyes fixated on Guinevere. "Be a good girl and keep quiet."

Guinevere closed her eyes shut as he continued to move his thumb in a circular motion. Her hands gripped the sheets harder as he continued to stimulate her.

"Look at me." he commanded harshly as he began to slow down, once more. Guinevere did as he said and looked up at the taller man, meeting his gaze. He began to move faster, watching every reaction that etched on her face. Slowly and slowly, Guinevere felt herself nearing her orgasm.

"Come for me." Lupin said huskily.

Guinevere suddenly woke up, her eyes opening like two flashlight beams used to see in the dark. She immediately sat up straight, as though she never wanted to fall asleep again; as if sleeping suddenly had an adverse effect on her.

Although her eyes were open and to all intents and purposes, was wholly awake; she couldn't think of a reason as to why her head —maybe even her heart— was pounding, mind empty.

She felt her head buzz in pain as she tried to put together the pieces of what happened. That was when it hit her.

Oh Gods.

Every memory, every thought, and every piece of it slowly etched in the back of her head. All of it in high definition. Guinevere felt her cheeks grow red as her dream persistently played in her head.

Normally, when dreams would occur, it was likely that you wouldn't even remember the next day. But this, this stuck to her as if it was a leech. Although it would hardly be a challenge if you asked her to recall last night's escapade. Especially when Guinevere could feel the heat that had grown in between her thighs.

She shut her eyes tightly, running her hands through her hair stressfully.

The bastard didn't even let me finish, she thought to herself harshly, throwing a pillow across the room. She fell back onto the bed, staring blankly at the top of her four poster bed.

Why was she sweating? The room wasn't even that hot. In fact, it had been so cold lately, considering that it was now mid November.

She stared blankly at nothing in particular, thoughts running around her head, making her feel dizzy.

Why did she dream of him? Of all people it could've been Charlie, or that one boy she dated back in Hogwarts but no. It had to be Remus Lupin, the person whom she despised the most.

But did she really despise him? Did she really mean all those insults she would throw at him?

Guinevere groaned in annoyance, closing her eyes, trying to get rid of every thought that intruded her mind.

But.. you liked the dream, didn't you? a nagging voice said in her mind, You liked the way he touched you-

"Stop!" Guinevere exclaimed, knowing that she probably looked mad, talking to no one in particular.

As she tried to fall asleep again, Guinevere suddenly remembered the way her heart would race, it would take the slightest bit of pace, everytime she looked at Remus smiling.

She remembered the way her stomach felt fluttery when Remus trapped her in his arms that night. She remembered the way her cheeks would heat up whenever she remembered the feeling of his lips ghosting over her ear.

In short, she remembered that she felt all the things she should be feeling when she was with Charlie, but instead of the red haired man, it was Remus who made her feel this way.

Was it possible..?

Guinevere groaned, closing her eyes, not wanting to, but realizing the truth.

Perhaps, she was starting to fall for him.

Impossible

————

A/N

if you know me irl, no u don't 😌

xx katie

A/N

Hehe, did you like the chapter?

anyway, comment and vote if you liked it, mwah mwah

demi xx

( EDIT - may 24, 2021 )

I CANNOT BELIEVE WE WROTE THIS -katie