EIGHTEEN

Stella Rogers

Stella Rogers

"I'll take Stella, Natasha and Loki." Steve said, and Tony nodded in agreement.

"Alright, strictly recon."

"What will you do?" I asked Clint, and he smiled softly.

"I'll go with Bruce to the Tower, make sure everything stays intact over there."

"I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can." Tony said to Steve, and I sighed.

"If Ultron is really building a body-"

"He'll be more powerful than any of us, maybe all of us." My brother interrupted me, making Tony nod in agreement.

"An android designed by a robot." Loki snickered, and I lightly hit his shoulder to tell him to shut up.

"You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve said, making me extend my arms.

"Or me."

"I'll drop Barton and Banner off at the tower." Fury said, walking over to us.

"Do you mind if I borrow Agent Hill?"

"She's all yours, apparently." Tony responded, and we all looked at the Director.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Something dramatic, I hope."

•••

"Two minutes, stay close." My brother said, and Nat, who was flying the jet just nodded in agreement.

Steve jumped out, leaving us in a comfortable silence before Loki looked at me.

"

You follow your brother blindly." He pointed out, trailing his index finger around my thigh.

"I must say, for someone as fiercely independent as you, I'm quite surprised."

"He's my brother, I'll always stick with him." I responded, making Loki smirk.

"Unless it comes down to him fighting me."

"He was being unreasonable." I said, and Loki nodded in agreement.

"I must say, it was quite flattering, doll."