FIFTY SIX

A.N - im back and im so sorry oh my god.... it's been a while

Stella Rogers

There were so many things going through my head.

Loki was worthy?

What happened while I was gone?

My thoughts were cut off by Thor letting out a loud battle cry, almost shattering my ear drums in the process.

"That means it's go time, right?" I winked at Steve, who smiled back at me through his tears.

"Please don't go again." He whispered, and I nodded lovingly to him, feeling worried about how this fight would end.

"I promise I won't, I promise."

We began charging at the enemy hoard, and I had both Steve and Loki by my side.

I missed them both so much.

Thanos raised his sword and pointed it towards us, making my heart drop at the sight of his army running straight at us.

I noticed Loki use Mjolnir to take down some of the alien hoard, before Steve summoned it to his own hand.

Oh my god.

These boys have some explaining to do.

"We're going to learn to share, aren't we?" Loki said to Steve, who nodded with an amused look on his face.

"I'm sure we'll figure it out."

Thor and I shared the same dumbfounded, yet all not that surprised expression before taking on our own fights, trusting eachother to stay alive.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" I heard Clint's voice, and I felt my heart fill with joy for a brief moment, realising everyone was alive and happy.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" I yelled back, but Bruce landed next to me, looking awfully different.

What the hell happened to him?

"No! We need to get them back where they came from."

"No way to get them back."

Tony.

I missed him so much.

"Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel."

"Then what are we going to do?!" I yelled over to Steve, who was taking on one of Thanos' children, but he was too preoccupied to respond.

"Hold on!"

Is that Scott? From Germany?

"That wasn't our only time machine."

La Curcaracha began playing loud enough for me to hear, and I looked around frantically to find where it was coming from, to no avail.

"Has anyone see an ugly, brown van out there somewhere?" Loki asked, and I shook my head, smirking to myself.

I love him so much.

"I think you could word that a little nicer." I responded, sending an alien flying into another's sword.

"You just killed your friend, that must feel pretty rough!" I taunted, sending debris flying through his chest, leaving a hole where his heart used to be.

"Yes, but I don't think you'll like where it's parked, brother!" Thor yelled back, and I tried to find him in an attempt to see the van.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked, and Scott responded quickly, the stress clear in his tone.