-16-

Grace's POV

Now, I'm not one to complain, but here I am, complaining the shit out of what's going on right now. Kian has spent the last five days raping me, cutting me, slapping me (basically using every form of abuse known to man), cussing me out, and telling me he loves me.

That bitch is so bipolar, I can't even. Usually, you hear 'I can't even' as a VERY cheesy term associated with love.

Well, it is, on one end of the spectrum. Not mine, if that's what you're thinking. On Kian's I've pretended to be in love with him to keep myself alive, and it's surprisingly working out for me.

"Grace?" Kian pokes my side as he lay beside me.

"Hmmm" I hum back on response scooting closer to the edge of the bed to avoid his touch careful not to fall of the bed.

"It's morning, beautiful; time to wake up!" He says enthusiastically.

Nope.

"Can't we just lay in bed all day; my head kind of hurts. I think I should see a doctor," I say sweetly hoping that it'll be enough to let me see at least a little glimmer of sunshine. I need my Vitamin D. Hate to break it to you, Kian, but four billon cups of OJ isn't going to cut it. I need to see the sun sometime in the next week!

"I can take care of that, beautiful; just give me a minute," I nod as he smiles at me walking out of the room.

Once he's gone, I throw my clothes on and run for the door. I scamper out of the room. I stop when I see Kian emerge from the hallway carrying a tray of assorted breakfast foods.

I notice a little indent in the wall with a curtain; quite possibly a closet. Because Kian keeps the lights off, I can't tell. All I know is that it'll do. In approximately ten minutes, Kian will burst through my door when he realizes I'm not there like a time bomb awaiting its explosion.

Once he's out of view, I pounce out of the closet darting for the door not caring that my leg has been cut multiple times. To me, I felt like a cheetah, but in reality, I probably looked like a drunk monkey limping.

"GRACE MARIE GRIER WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Kian roars eyes darting about the room. "You little bitch!" He roughly throws me over her shoulder carrying me back to the room.

"You need to be punished, young lady," I gulp as he rolls up my pant leg grabbing a knife. Oh god.

Cameron's POV

I drive to the hospital where Matthew is being held. I know in the back of my mind that I'm not welcome, but I need to see for myself that he's okay.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa?" I ask the front desk lady. She smiles at me.

"Room 1270; room 70, 12th floor," I nod and thank her before taking off towards the elevator.

"C-Cameron?" Matthew wheezes once I enter the room. His heart rate picks up and he breathes picks up. Doctors and nurses race into the room and push Hayes, Nash, and I out of the room.

A/N
HEYYYYY! here's a short little update for you, my swaggy readers. soups sorry I haven't updated! the school year is winding down, so expect more after May 27th (my last day of school).

I CANT BELIEVE IT! ILL BE A FRESHMAN IN LIKE 2 MONTHS😭. thank you all so much for reading this story. I know, users say this a lot, but you guys are so fucking awesome! I really want this story to hit 10k by the time freshman year starts, so if you'd share this with a friend (or 2 or 20 billon) and comment your instagram names, I'll follow you on Instagram!

that's all for now.

stay beautiful and don't be gracist.
-grace

stalk me!

vine: Grace Babka
tumblr: @itsthatgrace11
instagram: @kindahayes
spotify: @itsthatgrace11
youtube That Grace