-6-

Gracie's POV

"On that note will you be my girlfriend," Oh no. I can't say no I really like him and I can't say yes because I really like Cameron. What do I do? I decide to just tell Matt the truth.

"I'll think about it," I smile into the phone and can feel his, "Just let me take care of Cam. I have to clip the right wires. I don't want him to blow his top."

"I understand, just think quickly. I hate suspence. Always have always will." I giggle.

"I love you. See you soon. If I do chose Cam, I hope we can still be friends though."

"Of course you're my mini! You look nothing like the Griers! You look like an Espinosa." Huh. I haven't thought about. It in a while I used to cry when I was little because I looked nothing Hayes who was supposed to be my twin. I did look like Skylynn though, but she's my half sister, not my real sister.

"But if I'm your sister, you can't date me!" I smirk, "hey I gotta go! Bye! I'll talk to Cam tonight."

"Okay bye, Gracie!" I sigh and return to my seat.

"Everything okay, babe?" Now it hurts when he calls me babe every time he calls me that I feel like my feelings for him are fading.

"Who are you texting?"

"N-nobody," I can tell he's lying. I look at his phone and read the text messages. He fights me trying to get the phone back, but I fight him off.

"Who's Amy?!" I find it hard to read the text messages with the tears blurring my vision, but I can barely read them. They say:

A- Hey babe! I hear you're coming to NC wanna hang?

C- Sure! I have 2 tell the Greirs something so they won't get suspicious what should I say?

A- Say u need 2 go shopping 4 something! Idk I'm just so excited you're coming! It been 4ever xx 😍😍

"Y-you w-wouldn't. Cam, you're better than this! Why did you do it? I loved you with my whole heart and you CHEAT ON ME? I thought you were my everything! You said and I quote, 'I love you and only you' what happened to that?" I was screaming, "We'er done." Hayes has been listening and I can see his eyes become glossy. He's feeling my sadness. Hayes wraps me in a hug and rubs my back as I sob into his shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk into the house and I'm still crying. Hayes takes me upstairs and cradles me in his arms.

"W-why would he do that to me?" I sob, "I gave him everything!"

"I don't know. I swear to god he's dead!" I can feel his grip tighten. I cry harder and he releases, "Sorry my bad,"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"CAMERON GO AWAY! IT'S OVER!" It doesn't hurt me to say that as much as I thought it would.

"It's Nash!" I analyze the words and I come to the conclusion that it was him. I stand up and open the door. I start crying again harder this time and he pulls me into a hug rubbing my back. "Shhh you need to stop! Cam doesn't deserve you. I kicked him out and he went to his girlfriend's" I nodded.

"Good," all I can think about is Matt. I can be his girlfriend now, "M-Matt asked me to be his girlfriend today." They look at me wide eyed.

"I think I'd rather you date Matt than Cam right now." I smile and call him, but it's hard to smile. I have Matt now! My long-term crush. I call him trying not to sound hurt. I'm not hurt anymore though I'm mad.

"Can you two like get out so I can talk to Matt?" they just sat there and didn't move, "Ugh! Fine!"

RING RING! It's connecting!