-11-

Matt's POV

I wake up with Gracie cuddling into my chest. I have to go home today, but what she doesn't know is that she's coming with me. I check the clock and it reads 3:49 am. My plane leaves at six, so I have to get Gracie up now. Hayes already packed her suitcase, so she will be able to leave with me right away. "Gracie!" I shake her awake. She stirs opening her big brown eyes that I've fallen in love with. "What do you want, moron?" She smirks at me.

"Well, that wasn't nice!" I say holding my hand over my heart. She kisses me and if course I kiss back. She readjusts, so she's straddling me. I lick her bottom lip demanding for entrance and she smirks and opens her mouth. Our tongues explore each other's mouths while she tugs my hair. I let out a quiet moan and she releases. Her lips inches from mine teasing me.

"I-I'm not ready, Matt. I'm sorry," she looks at the ground. A tear fell from her eyes and she sniffles. I feel badly. She's been a little uneasy since the whole thing with Cameron. I tip her chin up, so her eyes are locked on mine. I lean in and so does she. Our lips connect and we kiss and she tugs my hair again. I shove her against the wall and begin kissing down her neck. I don't plan to go that far yet. I want to see if we last. I have a feeling we will though. We've only fought once and that was the whole thing with Cameron and Trevor. Trevor. What if he wants her back? Oh well. I continue to kiss her neck.

"Matt!" She whines and I smirk against her neck. I find a soft spot and bite it a little. "Shit, Matt! We have an audience!" She shoves me off of her. I blush and see Nash. He's standing there with his arms across his chest. "We didn't plan to go that far," Nash nods and leaves the room.

"Shit, Matt!" Mimics Taylor in a girly voice. I laugh at Gracie's cherry red face. "You two better get dressed! You've got a plane to catch!" I shoot Taylor a death glare. "Oh she didn't know? Suprise!" He says doing jazz hands.

"What's he talking about?" She looks at me with excitement. I can tell she understands what I'm saying, just wants me to say it.

"Well, umm I was gonna take you back to Virginia to meet my family. If that's okay with you!" I smirk and she laughs kissing me up the lips. I chuckle and we pull away.

"GET A ROOM!" Hayes shouts. Gracie slaps him and he chuckles, "Oh it wittle Gracie embarrassed?" He smirks and she continues to hit him. I laugh too.

"We have a room!" I protest. "Well, we have to get ready! Can you like leave?" I ask all of the guys directing my attention to Trevor. I would've directed my attention to Cameron, but he was kicked out.

"Uhh there will be no funny business, Espinosa! I'll be outside the door!" Sam shoots me a look and I bite my lip. Gracie takes some clothes out of her dresser and walks into the bathroom to change.

"Are you read-" she cuts herself off when she sees my shirtless and pants less. "Oh umm I'll just be-" she turns around and is about to leave when I grab her wrist.

"It's fine, I'm just in my boxers," she nods and I throw on some sweats and a t- shirt. I also throw in my black vans and we head out the door hand and hand. "I'm sorry I kind of forced you to meet my parents, it's just I-I really love you and my mom wants to meet the girl that I've never been able to shut up about, so yeah, but if you don't want to go, you don't have to," I say. She chuckles and kisses me on the lips.

"I can't wait! I've always dreamed if this day; the day I meet my boyfriend's parents," she kisses me again "I just wish I would've gotten more if a notice!" we head out to the car. Once we're both in, I put the key in the ignition and start the car. As I pull out if the driveway, I see all of the guys waving to us. In the car we jam out to Paradise by Jack and Jack.