-3-

Cameron's POV

I go to Grace's room to get her for the Bon fire. As I walk up the stairs, I hear crying coming from Matt's room. Instead of turning right to go to Grace's room, I turn left and go to my room that I share with Matt. I open and close the door quietly and he heard me. Wait. How did he know it was me? That doesn't matter.

"Why did you do it?" he asks in between sobs. His head in his hands his elbows resting on his knees shaking his head. In all of the years I've known him, I've never seen him the upset.

"Do what?" I try to sound as innocent as humanely possible. he turns around and shoots me a death glare.

"Make out with Gracie! You know I like her! And you just HAD to have her," I stare at the ground. Oh. I then remembered the time we sat in our room playing video games and he told me. Ironicly, I planned to tell him that day too. I remember listening to him poring his heart out and I just decided to keep quiet. He's one of my bestfriends! The last time we fought over a girl was well- never. And I surely didn't want to start today.

"I was planning to tell you that I liked her, but you went first and I didn't want to stir up controversy between us," He directed his attention back to the floor.

"Well congratulations," he spat, "controversy stirred. You win the girl. Can you please leave?" I can tell his eyes are welling up with tears judging by the accessional tear falling from his eyes.

"Well, this I kinda my room too so-" I start before Matt interrupts me.

"Why don't you just go sleep in the same room as Grace?" he spat, "You're good at that."

Oh no he did not just say that, "YOU KNOW WHAT?! IM DONE! SO WHAT IF I LIKE THE SAME GIRL SO WHAT IF SHE LIKES ME BACK?! YOU CAN STILL BE FRIENDS WITH HER!" My face softens when I see his expression. Maybe I was a little harsh I try to calm down, "I'll try not to flirt with her in front of you and I'll let you, but watch her reject you for me!" It's pretty much impossible to say that without the least bit of tension, so with that note I leave. I really need Grace right now.

I'm walking down the hallway and I see Hayes. Uh oh. It's been a good life at least it will end with the one I love.

Hayes' POV

I go upstairs to talk to Gracie. I've been so busy yelling at Cameron that I have neglected her. I hate to admit it, but this is just as much her fault as it is Cam's. I open the door and she's laying there staring at the ceiling with a lovish look I guess you could call it. I'm a guy I don't know what it's called.

"Hey," I whisper I don't know why we're the only two in the room. She motions for me to crawl in with her, "You know that you'll have to talk about it sometime. Better me than Nash. Nash would kick the shit out of Cam. If you love him, you would talk to me now," she nods and snuggles into me.

"Okay, let's talk."

"Why did you do it?" She shrugs.

"I love him. He loves me. I got kinda excited I guess," she starts to cry, "I'm sorry, Hayes I never meant to hurt you. I love you! You're my big brother. I'll do what's best for you, but you have to know that I'm with Cam, and I truly love him. I'm gonna go find him," and with that she gets up and kisses my cheek, "I love you. Everything's going to be okay," she waves to me and leaves.

What did I do? I thought I was protecting her and all I was doing is keeping her from being happy. I'm the worst big brother ever. I get on twitter and scroll through my feed until I see it. Oh my god! I have to show Grace!

Cameron's POV

I get a text from Hayes:

GET ON TWITTER NOW!! It says. Crap. My number probably just got leaked again ugh I really hate having to change it. Its been a while. I scroll and I don't see anything I'm about to get off when I see it. This is much worse than my number getting leaked.