1K

THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR READING MY STORY😭

I thought it sucked, but I guess not because I hit 1K reads!!!

I wrote this because I got bored. I never update and you guys are okay with that. I've been really busy. My parents announced their divorce right after thanksgiving and my dog died last Monday (1/5/14). Do you guys have any advice? If so leave them in the comments!!!!

But guys this is like a late Christmas present. I just got on like "Imma update today" and saw this (check picture!!!)

OMFG I WISH I COULD GIVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU A HUG AND THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH MY SHITTY STORY😭😭😭😭😭😭

One thousand people. Damn that's a lot! That's more than the number of people that go to my school (I think) or just about the same number.

I love you all so much!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Comment what you think will happen to Grace. Who's in the van?!?!

(I know who it is!) I promise I'm almost done with the update!!!! I just wanted to give you all a HUGE thank you!!!

VIRTUAL HUG!!!!!!!

STALK ME!!!
Like comment and revine
Vine: @Grace Babka

Tumblr: @itsthatgrace11 (it's a Junie B Jones referent remember that Grace? The fastest girl in Kindergarden? Damn I loved those books!! I had them all!!!)

Spam me, follow and comment saying you're from Wattpad for a follow (no fakes, I check)
Instagram: @_slayinghayes_

Go watch my vids, comment, like, and subscribe!
YouTube: Grace Babka

Ask me a question!
Ask.fm: @hayes_is_my_craze

Read my other stories!!! Let's see if we can get those to 1K too. (It's still so weird to say that😂).

•My Little Infinity (feat. Hayes Grier)
•If I Subscribe...

(Just click my picture at the end of this.)

I love you guys so much!!! You kept me happy through this tough time and I'm so thankful. If you've been here from when I posted this story back in August (I think or September IDEK), or if you're brand new. I love you just the same. Most of you probably aren't reading this but if you are, you're cool!

I gotta go update the next chapter for you greedy bitches (Jk ily!❤️) So...

Stay beautiful and don't be gracist!!
~Grace Grispinosallarpenson🌈

(NEW EMOJI WTFFFF)